Shitty End

So..read this along with me. 

"I grabbed his face and stared into it, knowing it was me who was screaming. I needed to remember every single part of his face that I could, because soon there would be none of it. The bullet was getting close to his head. I moved my hand, wondering if I could get them to eat me too. They didn't.

My Conan. No, he couldn't leave. The bullet moved up his shoulders and I realized my grip on his face was the only thing holding him up.

I threw my head back and screamed as long and as loud as I could. As I watched the bullet devour his face, my mind twisted itself. It morphed. Everything went black and I went insane. I did not come back to the surface."

... That was the end to a book I read about 6 years or so ago, and that was the 53rd chapter. I just wanna say, that was fucking shit. She throws us through this ENTIRE 50 CHAPTER BOOK of hope and caring for her to be with Conan. She makes us fall in love with the chars and the love that Abbi and Conan has, and then SHE GOES AND DOES THAT?

 What the FFFUCCCCKK is that. Thats fucking shit is what that is. Thats BULLshit, it was so rushed at the end that... its not even a proper ending. Like really, get the fuck back to school and learn how to end a book properly. That was like. No.

I cant fucking even. Let me know what you guys think, and if you want to read the book then go for it, ill inbox you a link. But I'd advise against it because she's litearlly crushed everyone's hopes and dreams. 

When I asked her why the fuck she ended it like that she said "Its my book and you chose to read it, so fucking deal with it lol" LOL. K. You're gonna get far, sweetycheeks.