That Rage Kiddy

OH. MY FUCKING. GOD. Ok so have you ever met this one person that just makes you so fucking upset? It isnt even them, its WHAT THEY FUCKING DO. 

Like someone who says one thing, but says that YOU said it instead??

Or someone who possibly stretches the rules a little bit? Saying that you did something that you actually didnt and you get into a heap of trouble for it? 

FUCK THE FUCK OFF. 

These pricks are so fucking brainless, I swear to God. Oh. And the people who talk about nothing but drugs, drugs,  drugs.

YOU'RE SO COOL MAN. YOU GET TO CLOUD 9 ON A DAILY BASIS.

Guess what. There goes your fucking IQ you insensitive selfish bastard. You fuckers need to learn when to get the fuck off of someone's case that was trusting and hard at work while your ass slacked around and did fucking nothing the entire time BUT look for ways to get this person in trouble...

Did I get off topic? I apologize :) I just hate these fucking pricks so much, dont you guys? Like honestly. Is advertising on a minecraft server considered saying a YOUTUBER'S name? IS IT THE SAMMEEE?

I THINK FUCKING NOT.

No.. no ITS NOT THE SAME. You just have a personal problem with people so you make it KNOWN by banning that other person. You know what dickhead.

Argh. I got off topic again.

The point is im really pissed off at people that rage so hard because of personal problems instead of doing their jobs like a mature kiddy. 

Yes, I say kiddy beacuse these are the immature fuckfaces who dont know how to rage at someone respectfully and clearly. Instead, they use stupid ass comebacks like "you shut your fucking mouth kid" 

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD THAT?

Shit I feel like im in highschool again... which wasnt that long ago actually.

Fuck im getting old.