Chapter 27- First

Claire's POV

Adam and I talked for the whole trip back to Jurassic World. He kept telling me how much he missed me after I left. He also said he got asked out by the most prettiest, most popular girl in school to go to 'girls ask guys' dance. He turned her down because he still loved me. He was my first kiss, my first real boyfriend. I had one when I was 14 for two days, so yes he was my first real boyfriend. And he was also my first and only friend, let alone boyfriend.

"So what about you? How have you been?" he asked me. I gulped- I decided I wouldn't lie to him. I wouldn't.

"Well, during the I-Rex incident," I began, he nodded, " I had to save my nephews, and I had a boyfriend somewhere mixed in the middle."

I saw his facial expression change into sadness. I started again,

"But it didn't work out. His daughter kinda almost killed me... multiple times."

He opened his mouth but shut it quickly. He didn't looked into my greenish eyes and leaned in. And I didn't stop him.

Author's Note

Hey guys! Sorry for the short  chapter but I promise it's going to be better/longer! Don't forget to check out my other stories- especially Love Triangle of Stars. It's about Bryce ( Claire ) and Chris ( Owen ). Remember to vote, comment, follow, and read my other stories!

️xx- Kelsey