Chapter 28- Means So Much

Owen's POV

Monica is two two months along, and it's also been two months since I last saw Claire. I knew she had gotten back to Jurassic World, but two months past so quickly. I wanted to see her, to talk to her. I wanted Claire back. But I couldn't just leave a pregnant Monica and Kate again. I can't do that. It's just... wrong. What kind of man would I be if I didn't stay with them. But then again- I've broken Claire's heart. I remember the day the last time I saw her like it was yesterday.

"Hey," Monica said while placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Hi," I sighed. Monica grunted,

"Stop thinking about her. She's probably already moved on, plus you have me now! Claire doesn't deserve you," she tried to convince me. I sighed again.

"Monica, I know that," I stopped and moved her hands to her sides, " we aren't in love. As much as we tried to make things work- I'm in love with someone else. I'm just here because," I gestured to her growing stomach.

"Can we just try to get along? For the kids sake?" she mumbled.

"We have no choice."

Claire's POV

I did miss Owen. But now that Adam and I are- well, he's kinda my boyfriend again, I've forgotten about the pain he caused me. Adam is still a sweetheart to me. He's caring, genuine, doesn't have kids that want me dead, you know the usual. I occasionally think about Owen, but I don't know. He left me. I know he didn't want to leave, but he did. I looked to the side of me to see Adam. We are watching a movie with my head rested on his shoulder. He doesn't know that I still care for Owen. I'll always love Owen. I'm not sure why he meant- means so much to me.

Author's Note

Hey guys! So I have yet another story posted! It's called Surviving Love! It is a Clawen Fanfiction! But I won't stop this book! Promise!
Remember-
Vote
Follow
Comment
And
Read!

xx-Kelsey