Chapter 43- Wedding (part 4) || Last Chapter

Claire's POV

I spent the ride home from the after party kissing my husband. Owen chuckled that I was so demanding.

"I love you so much, Mr.Grady," I kissed Owen lightly.

"I love you more, Mrs.Grady," he kissed me back.

"I can't believe this is happening. It seems so unreal," I layed my head down on his shoulder.

"I don't know what I would've done if you still hated me," he laughed.

"I never hated you- you just bothered me."

"You still bother me," Owen winked.

"And would you look at that? We're married," I kissed him and smiled into the act of romance. "I love you."

"I love you too, Claire."

After all these two have been through, being almost killed by daughters... twice, suicide, other boyfriends, hating eachother, working together, everything- and now they will spend their whole
lives together. Forever.

Author's Note IMPORTANT

it's over😭😭! this book has sadly come to an end, and I'm so happy that I got a chance to write this book. This was my first Jurassic World book, and I'm so proud of where it's come. I'm proud to call all of you my readers. You've been so patient with updates, and without you I wouldn't have made it to 14.8 K views. I love all of you so much, and thank you for reading this book. It has been a joy to write!

On the other hand, I have about 4 other Jurassic World/Clawen books, and they have not ended- so be sure to check those out!

xx- Kelsey

And remember... if something chases you... RUN!