Good VS Evil

I woke up in a blue hallway with lighter blue pillars, the atmosphere was tense but it still held that warm feeling to it. I stood up on top of the white marble floor and began to walk down the hallway.

I came to the familiar white door only to see it heavily damaged. The once beautiful white wood had cracks and pieces missing all over it, like a battling ram went to war with it. The door jam was in a worse state as it barely hung on the wall, I was hesitant to touch it as the door was slightly ajar.

I took a deep breath and pushed the door to gently open it only to have it fall to the floor. My hand was outstretched and I blinked once or twice to get the dust from my eyes, I sighed at the look that Mama was giving me.

"Sorry mom...." She shook her head and sighed from where she was siting, she changed the room in the last four years, instead of a throne there was a raised circle in the center of the room where there was nine cushions that people use to sit on when they sat on the floor, in the center was a slightly higher circle where there was two cushions there, she was sitting on one while the other was empty.

She gestured to the seat beside her as I looked around the room some more. The once blue walls were a whitish yellow, like a really light and pale yellow. The floor was no longer blue but it resembled the sky, like we were in the heavens looking down. Right now it was night as there were stars and I could lightly see the moon in the left corner.

I walked forward and sat on the cushion beside her as I crossed my legs Indian style and waited patiently to be yelled at, only to be hugged by the white haired demon queen.

My arms went under hers as they wrapped around my neck, I clutched at her blue dress as I began to let the tears loose, all the frustrations slowly disappearing as I took in her woodsy scent, it felt like home to me to be in the woman who I call my mother' arms.

She slowly let me go as we sat there facing each other as her white eyes gave me a soft look.

"It has been to long, my little fire dragon. And we have much to discuss, but so little time." Her voice was smooth as silk and I soaked it in as I haven't really heard her speak in four years.

I sighed and nodded, "it truly has, mother. But before we reminisce, how do I stop what is going on outside?"

"You need to conquer your doubts my love, you need to forgive." I looked at her in uncertainty, I only had one person to forgive and I could never do that for the things that he has called me, called us.

" I will never forgive Naruto for what he has done." My voice held no signs that I would ever change my mind. She gave me a curious look.

"An yet you still protect him." I looked at her confused. And she smiled.

"Right now your hate is controlling your body, keeping us locked away in here. When you were reviving Gaara you fed him chakra or he would of died too, you and I know that, but you gave him your chakra to keep him safe. Did you not?" I looked away with a sour expression while i grumbled.

"Must of been instinct." I made excuses, deep down I know that I will always protect Naruto and that has been imbedded into my mind ever since I learned that I was going to be a big sister. Always look after Naruto.

I sighed as I looked into her warm eyes.
"Why do I have to?"
"If you don't, he will never know the truth, he will never know what it is really like to have some family."

I scoffed as my heart hurt at the words he called me four years ago. I grabbed my chest as it caused me great pain and i hunched over as I screamed. In my mind I could see my body.

I stood tall and proud, I was at my full height of 5'8, my normally red hair was white with a hint of red and it flutters around my body making me look evil as my bang covered my eyes. My hands had claws from my nails and my teeth had fangs, not huge ones, but ones that poked my lip when my mouth was closed.