Hello Duck butt

I didn't look back to see if they were following, I believed that they were going their own ways.

I went into the left side, looking for an entrance through the ground, not seeing one I sighed and made a few hand signs.

"Earth Style: tunnel jutsu!" The ground shook a little as a man sized hole appeared in the ground, I jumped down and slid along the dirt path until I fell into a hallway on my ass.

"At least they could of left a cushion there or something..." I mumbled as I stood up and rubbed my bruised ass.

I sighed as I began a light jog, trusting that the others had made their way in as I opened random doors.

"Nope, not this one!" Next door, "Not this one either!" Another door, only this time someone was sleeping.

He had white hair and a snot bubble on his nose, it grew and shrank as he snored I silently shut the door, whispering a "sorry!!" As I closed the door.

I got a few hallways over when there was an explosion right down my hallway.

I ran down it as I saw Sakura enter it as Sai stood with Naruto and Yamato.

I could see them but it seemed like I wasn't getting any closer. I sighed at the obvious Genjutsu as I held up two of my fingers. "Release!" Turns out I was running in the opposite direction.

I groaned in annoyance as I ran towards where the others were, placing chakra in my feet and legs to make me go faster only to see Sasuke jump down and have one arm over Naruto's shoulder as the other reached up for his blade.

He never looks my way as Sasuke drew his Katana and Sakura ran to stop him only to be stopped by Yamato who saw me coming.

The blade swung down as blood scattered the ground. I could feel Ragnda boiling in anger, but I did my job.

Pain throbbed through my mid stomach, just above my belly button.

Naruto's eyes were locked on the back of my head as I smirked and lowered my arms. My white jacket was now staining with red as a wall of chakra stopped the blade going through me and Into Naruto.

I meet Sasuke's eyes as his widened just a fraction and I could only see it as I was inches from his face.

"Hello, duck but. How's it hanging?" He glared at me as blood started to trickle down my chin from my mouth and I had to spit some out In order to talk.

"Miss me?"
"That was the wrong counter." His deep voice sounded and a little of a sadistic smirk made its way into his face. I froze for a moment, wondering what he was planning when electricty cackled from his sword as it made its way to my body. I tensed, but then relaxed. If I tensed my muscles it would only hurt worse.

I breathed in and out through my nose as the pain struck. I held in a scream as it hit my blood stream as it fried my blood cells and cooked me like BBQ, from the inside out.

It began to reach my heart but before it did he pulled the sword out and jumped away from Yamato's wood as he jumped back up to the ledge of the gaping hole.

I panted as I held onto one knee, the other holding my stomach flowing with chakra, trying to heal the wound and my insides, he damn near fried my organs like fried rice.

Naruto kept looking at me once in a while as there was a standoff, then trying to convince him to come home and him denying everything.

I sighed as I weakly stood up straight and fixed him with a harsh glare.

"Your revenge can get shoved up your ass!! Now come down here and come home before i hog tie you and gag you, then when we get there I'll let Ino rape you!!" I shouted in anger, his sharigian eyes narrowed at me, I looked into them dead on, havin many encounters with Itatchi I have become sort of Immune to their little Uchina tricks.