he's your new neighbor

You were sitting on the couch watching tv with your brother. You heard a weird noise come from outside your house. You walked up to the window and saw a moving truck.
"Y/b/n we have new neighbors." You said to your brother. He got up and ran to the window. You saw a car pull up behind it and park. You saw a cute boy about your age get out of the back. He looked around and then he spotted you. You quickly hid behind the wall. There was a knock on the door a few seconds later. You walked over and saw that boy.
"Hey I'm Jack. I'm your new neighbor." He said.
"I'm y/n. Nice to meet you." You said. He smiled at you. Would you like to come in and meet the rest of my family?" You asked. He nodded.
"Mom, dad, y/b/n get in here we have a new neighbor!" You yelled. In came running your little (or big) brother y/b/n then your parents.
"Hi I'm y/m/n this is y/d/n and y/b/n. Nice to meet you." Your mom said.
"I'm Jack Dail. Nice to meet you." He said.
"Well Jack you and your family are welcome to come over for dinner tonight." Your mom said.
"Thanks. I'll go tell them. See you tonight." Jack said walking away waving. You just met him and you developed a crush on him.

Time skip to later that night.
Your mom told you to put on something nice so you got your cutest summer dress and put that on. You also put on a pair of flats to go with it. You did your makeup and hair and you thought you looked good so you took a photo. A few minutes later Jack and his family showed up. You let them in and showed them to the table. You Jack and your brother got to eat in the living room while the parents ate in the kitchen. You kept catching Jack look at you. When it was time for them to leave you stepped outside with Jack.
"I saw you kept looking at me. Why?" You asked.
"Because I just find you beautiful." He said. "And I hope that one day I can wake up and still see that beautiful face of yours." He said and walked off. You and Jack had exchanged numbers earlier that night and you were walking in your house when your phone went off. It was Jack. "I hope this means we're friends at the moment." He said. You smiled and replied with a yes. He sent a smiley face and told you to go outside. You went outside and you saw Jack sitting on your porch furniture. You sat down next to him. All of a sudden he kissed your cheek and ran off giggling like a little girl. You texted him 'why did you kiss me?' You asked. 'Because I like you' He said and you smiled and felt like your heart melted. 'I like you too.' You said. 'Well then would you maybe wanna go out with me?' He asked. 'Of course.' You said. He sent a smiley face again. 'It's getting late I have to go to bed. Goodnight Jack.' You said. 'Goodnight y/n' He said. With that you locked your phone and put on comfier clothes. You saw your phone light up. 'You should really clothes your blinds when you decide to change ;)' He said and you ran over to your window and saw Jack looking out his. You blew him and kiss and shut your curtains for the night. 'Well I'm glad you enjoyed the show ;)' you shot back. 'Yes yes I did :)' He said and you laughed and went to bed.