meeting him part 2

Your pov.
I woke up with nothing on and hung over to the max. I looked around and noticed there was someone next to me. What happened last night? I sat up and the person next to me stirred. He rolled onto his back and I looked at his face. Oh my gosh. I slept with Jack Dail. I got up and looked on my floor. My dress was on the floor my bra and bottoms next to it and my heels next to that. I looked on his side and saw that his clothes were on the floor as well. Even his boxers. Oh no what did I do? I grabbed my robe off the back of my door and walked into the kitchen. I saw Danielle cooking breakfast. She saw me and smiled. She handed me a cup and pills. Thank god. I saw her laughing. I looked around. Nothing was around me.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"I was going through my phone and we were playing truth or dare last night and Jack dared you to strip to nothing and you dared him to do the same thing. Then you two stayed like that and we played shot roulette. Then when we were done you and Jack went to your room and crashed." She said. I sighed in relief.
"Wait how drunk were you last night?" I asked.
"Not to drunk. Why?" She asked.
"So what do you remember?" I asked.
"I remember I made out with josh hutcherson." She said. Just then he walked out and kissed her.
"Hey babe." He said to her.
"Hey." She said to him.
"Oh y/n. You and Jack were so funny last night. He wasn't even that drunk." He said. "Oh and loud." He said. What was he talking about?
"What do you mean loud?" I asked.
"I was up half the night hearing you and Jack." He said. I swallowed really hard.
"By thay you mean?" I asked.
"Making weird noises and screaming." He said. Oh no please don't tell me we did it. I said.
"Um I'm gonna go get dressed now." I said.
"Ok." They said. I ran to my room and woke up Jack.
"Jack!" I yelled. Hitting him with my pillow. He stirred so I hit him again.
"Hmm what." He asked sitting up.
"What do you remember about last night?" I asked.
"Meeting you at the club, dancing, coming here, asking you out, playing truth or dare, being dared to strip to nothing, playing that shot roulette, then going to bed. Why?" He asked.
"Just wondered." I said.
"Oh and then we had a pillow fight." He said.
"So we didn't?" I asked. He shook his head no. I sighed in relief. "Ok good." I said he nodded. "So when you said you asked me out, whay did I say?" I asked.
"You said yea. Then kissed me." He said. "Oh and you called me a poop diaper doodoo head." He said with a laugh. (Don't ask my cousin called me thay once and it always makes me laugh so I figured maybe it would make you laugh.) I laughed.
"Really?" I asked. He shook his head no.
"Nah I was only kidding." He said. I laughed. "But you did say yes though." He said and I nodded. I bent down and picked up his clothes and handed them to him. I walked out of the room and he changed. When I was eating he came out.
"Oh josh. I found out why we kept you up all night." I said.
" Why? You two were having sex were you?" He asked. I shook my head no.
"No a pillow fight." I said laughing and resting my head on Jacks shoulder. After breakfast we all hung out and played games and went to the mall and did other things.