your current boyfriend cheats

You were getting off work when you passed the restaurant down the road from your house. You were thinking of going there with Brandon your boyfriend so you looked inside. You couldn't believe what you saw. You saw him and your best friend lip locking in the booth you and Brandon usually sit in. You drove to your shared home and got all your suitcases. You packed all your clothes, electronics and chargers, you packed all your toiletries, and grabbed your suit cases and put took them downstairs. You grabbed your purse and keys and wrote a note to Brandon. You put it on the table in the living room then left. You put your bags in the back seat and went to your best friend Jacks. You got to Jacks house and knocked on the door. He opened it and you started crying.
"Aw y/n what's wrong?" He asked taking you into a hug.
"Br-brandon ch-cheated on me." You said sobbing into Jacks chest. He was rubbing circles on your back and he kissed your forehead.
"It'll be okay. You don't need him. He's not worth it. You can stay with me." He said. "Then maybe you'll realize how much I love you." He whispered to himself which I heard. That's when it hit you. You were in love with Jack.
"I love you too." You said. He smiled.
"Yo-you heard that?"He asked and you nodded. He chuckled. He pulled back. "Then would you date me?" He asked and you nodded.
"Of course." You said. He kissed you quickly then ran to your car. He opened the door and pulled out the suit cases and pulled them inside. You laughed to yourself with how goofy he looked trying to get them in the house all in one trip. He got them inside and you walked in. Your took a couple and walked up to your room and put them on the bed. Jack moved his cloths into the dresser and let you have the closet. You unpacked and went downstairs with your phone and laptop. You saw you had a text from Brandon replying to your letter. You opened it and it said.
'Don't worry I won't be looking for you because I have someone better than you. Her name is y/f/n and I also have my other girlfriend Desiree' He said. You texted your friend and sent that message to her and she sent gasping faces. You laughed to yourself. You don't need any of them. You have Jack now and you couldn't be happier.