prom

Your pov
You and Jack were sitting in the limo. You were talking about what you would do if you and him were to win prom king and queen. The limo came to a stop and you were at the hotel. You got out of the limo and walked inside. You walked to the front desk and got your room keys. You then walked into the part of the hotel where the event was taking place. You walked in and you saw your friends waving you over. You and Jack walked over to them. You talked for a while then your favorite song came on.
"Care to dance?" Jack asked. You nodded and took his hand. You and him made your way out to the dance floor and started dancing. After a few more songs they were about to announce the prom king and queen. They had called up all the nominees and you and Jack were one of them. The others were your friends and an enimy.
"Let's give a round of an aplose for the nominees." Mrs Snyder said. Everyone in the audience clapped. "Now with further adue the moment you have all been waiting for. The prom king and queen of 2015 is y/n and jack." She said and everyone clapped. The people came out and crowned you and Jack.

Jacks pov.
"Congratulations you two." Mrs Snyder said. This is it. I'm going to propose to my girlfriend of 4 years.
"Thanks you Mrs Snyder. Can you come here?" I asked and she nodded. I whispered the plan in her ear and she agreed. I took y/n's hand and got down on one knee. I pulled out the velvet box and opened it. Mrs Snyder pointed the microphone to me. Here goes nothing.

Y/n's pov
You saw Jack get down on one knee and pull out the velvet box. The ring was beautiful. You had tears in your eyes. Mrs Snyder had the microphone near him.
"Y/f/n. These 4 years of dating you have been the best. The whole 18 years of being your friend (just go with it) have been amazing. I love you with all my heart and I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else. You are the thing I think of when I wake up and before I fall asleep. I even dream about you sometimes. Your the thing I wanna wake up to and instantly get a smile on my face. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I love you so much. You are the sun on rainy days. You are the light at the end of the tunnel. You make me happy when I'm upset or mad. But what I really want to say is. Will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs dail?" He asked. You were full on crying now. Mrs Snyder pointed the microphone at you.
"Yes. Of course I will. I love you so much." You said. He got up and slid the ring on your finger and kissed you. Everyone in the crowd cheered and yelled congratulations. You smiled and walked off the stage with Jack. A slow song came on and you and Jack slow danced to it. Tonight was definately a night you would never forget.