imagine #5

You were getting changed to go to bed. Your best friend was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. You and Jack live together. You also have a cat. You walked out of your room to go to the bathroom and brush your teeth. You opened the door and what you saw almost frightened you. Jack was dancing with the cat while brushing his teeth. He finished brushing his teeth and walked out while you stood confused in the doorway. You shook your head and brushed your teeth. When you were done you went downstairs and saw Jack on the couch playing on the Xbox.
"Why?" You asked.
"Why what?" He asked.
"Why did you dance with our cat when you brushed your teeth?" You asked.
"Because I was bored." He said. You just shrugged. You and him played video games for a while. You got tired and headed up to bed.
"Goodnight jack!" You yelled down the stairs.
"Goodnight y/n!" He yelled back. You walked in your room and layed on your bed. All you could do was think about how much you love Jack. You eventually fell into a deep slumber.

The next morning.
You woke up to the sound of clanking pans and pots. You got up and walked downstairs. You saw Jack in captain America boxers singing frozen songs and wearing an apron. You decided to make a vine so you grabbed his phone and went onto vine. You recorded him and then posted it.
"I hope that gets alot of views." He said.
"What are you talking about I was raiding your phone taking ugly selfies." You said and closed the app and got rid of the page being up. You went onto camera and pulled some faces before Jack turned around. When he did you handed him his phone. He looked through it and saw your photos. He laughed at a few of them. Then he went onto vine and saw the vine you just made.
"Really it already has 200 views." He said. You laughed. After breakfast you and Jack played video games and watched movies.