imagine 22

Your pov.
Your parents were at work so you were home alone. You had some cleaning to do so you put on some music and started cleaning. After about a half hour you got bored and went up to your room. You took off your shorts and grabbed a pair of boxers and a white button down shirt. You grabbed your black high Nike socks and put them on. Your room was a hard wood floor and you just got done mopping it you grabbed a hair brush and started dancing and singing. (Like Mark Wahlberg did) you were having so much fun sliding around your room.

Jacks pov.
I was bored so I went over to my window to see if y/n was in her room. We are neighbors. We communicate with paper and marker sometimes. (Like the Taylor Swift you belong with me video) I grabbed my paper pad and marker just in case. I looked out my window and saw y/n dancing around in a pair of boxers socks and white button down. I grabbed my phone and texted her.

Your pov.
I was in the middle of my dance when my phone went off. I walked over to it and picked it up.
"Hey nice dance moves." It said. It was from Jack.
"Hey thanks." I said.
"Your welcome." He said.
"Come over." I said.
"Okay but get dressed. I'm on my way over." He said. I looked out my window and saw him looking at me. I nodded and walked over and shut my curtains. I got dressed into black high waited shorts and a vans off the wall tshirt. I put my hair in a messy bun. I walked downstairs and saw Jack sitting on my couch. I walked up behind him and covered his mouth.
"Scream and I call the cops." I said he nodded and laughed. I let go of his mouth and he pulled me over the couch. I was sitting next to him.
"Wanna watch Netflix?" I asked and he nodded.
"You pick the show. I'm gonna go get snacks." I said. He nodded again. I got chips and drinks and walked back into the living room and saw teen wolf on. I love this boy. We mostly watched teen wolf and talked about random things until my parents got home. Then he left around dinner. Then after dinner I ran upstairs and taped a note for him on my window. Then I got a text saying that he had fun today and we should do it again. Then I fell asleep.