he proposes

Your pov.
You were sitting on your bed playing video games when your phone went off. You looked at the caller ID and saw your boyfriend of 2 years, Jacks name. You answered it.
"Hey." You said.
"Hey I wanna take you somewhere. Bring a bathing suit and something nice." He said.
"Okay." You said.
"I'll pick you up around 2." He said.
"Alright." You looked at the time and saw it was 12:24 pm. You said your goodbyes and hung up. You went to shower. You got out and put on your bathing suit. You put a dress on over it. You grabbed your matching sandals. You grabbed a bag and threw a towel and dry clothes in it. You went downstairs and looked at the time. You had a few minutes to kill. You put on the tv and watched your favorite show. When it was over the doorbell went off. You shut the tv off and went to the door. It was Jack. You opened it. "Ready to go?" He asked. You nodded. You walked outside and shut the door. You both walked to the car and we're off to the location he didn't say. After a couple minutes you arrived at the beach. He parked the car and you guys walked to the shore. You sat your towels down and took off your dress. He took off his shirt and pants and was wearing his swimming trunks. You both walked to the water. Only your feet were in. He stopped you and got in front of you. He took your hands and got down on one knee and took a velvet box out of his pocket. He opened the lid and revealed the most beautiful ring you have ever saw.
"Y/f/n these 2 years have been the best years of my life. You are my everything. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you with all my heart. You are the sunshine on the rainy days. You are the first thing I see and think of in the mornings and the last thing I see and think of at the end of the night. So will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs Dail?" He asked. You had tears in your eyes.
"Yes a million times yes." You said. He took the ring out of the box and slipped it on your finger. You helped him up. He pulled you in for the most passionate kiss ever. You took the ring off and put it in your bag. You and Jack ran into the water but then got out because it was too cold. You eased your way in slowly and got used to the water. You two spent hours in the water. You two were done swimming and packed up. You went to change into dry clothes and met him outside the bathroom. You reached into the bag and pulled out the ring and put it on. You and him spent the rest of the night going on rides, playing games, eating food. Having the time of your life. On the way home you were thinking of how lucky you were to have Jack and how happy you were.