he's your teacher

Your pov.
You were sitting in class and your original teacher Mr Johnson was sick. Your principal Mr Edwards came in telling your class that you would have a substitute teacher for a few days. His name was Mr Dail. You groaned because he sounded old and the old teachers are the meanest ones there is. He walked into the room and your eyes popped out of your head. It was your neighbor from across the hall and best friend Jack. He looked at you and winked. You blushed. Everyone in the class turned to look at you. You hid behind your book for the class. You had English. Jack wasn't too much older than you. Just a few years. Which was a good thing considering you had a crush on him. You looked over your book and saw everyone looking at Mr Dail instead of you. The only person that was looking at you was Jack.

Jacks pov.
Wow. My neighbor and best friend y/n was in this class. This is going to be fun. I have had a small crush on her ever since her and her family moved in across the hall. I started teaching the lesson on the play Julius Caesar. I was supposed to be giving answers to the questions on the study guide as well so I did. I got to the first question they left off at. "What happened to Caesar?" I asked. Some students raised there hand and y/n looked at me like she knew it but didn't want to be called on. "Y/n" I said.
"Brutus stabbed him and then so did the rest of the conspiritors that were with Brutus and Cassius. Then before Caesar died he said and you Brutus. Referring to how he and Brutus used to be friends and then now Brutus is going against him and wants him dead so he and Cassius have the power of Rome."
"Yes that is right." I said smiling at her. She smiled back.

Your pov.
The bell for the class rang and everyone got up. I stayed behind to pack up my things.
"Hey best friend! Good job today." Jack said.
"Thanks. You didn't do too bad yourself." I said. He laughed.
"Thanks. Hey I was thinking maybe we could go see a movie later tonight?" He asked.
"Sure what movie?" I asked.
"How about vacation." He said. I nodded.
"Sounds great." I said.
"Great see you at 7 we can get a bite to eat too." He said.
"It's a date." I said. He blushed.
"Great see you at 7." He said.
"See you at 7." I said. And walked out of the class. I met up with my friends and as soon as I put my stuff in my locker I got bombarded with questions about the class.
"What happened in there when he walked in?" They asked
"Nothing he's just my neighbor. We're friends that's all." I said.
"We can tell you like each other." y/f/n said.
" Yeah well I have a date tonight with him. If that's what you wanna call it." I said. They awed and we walked to second period. Hurry up 7 o'clock get here. School ended and I was making my way down the hall to the bus when I bumped into someone.
"Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going I was-" I cut myself off when I looked up and saw "Jack." I said. He smiled.
"Can't wait for our date tonight." He said. I nodded.
"I'm so excited." I said.
"Hey I was just heading home do you need a ride?" He asked.
"Sure." I said. We headed out to his car and I saw my friends standing in a circle. They all looked at us and there mouths dropped. We got into the car and went to our apartment complex. We walked up to the elevator and we went in. We were the only people in the elevator. He turned to look at me so I looked at him.
"So y/n you know i like you right?" He asked. I shook my head no because I didn't know he liked me. "Well I do alot and the whole reason I asked you out on this date is so that I could actually ask you to be my girlfriend. We've been best friends for a while now and I just wanted us to be more than that. What do you say will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.
"Of course." I said. He leaned in and I did too. Our lips met and moved in sinc and it felt like we were the only two people on this planet. I pulled away gasping for breath.
"I've been waiting to do that forever." I said. He laughed. The elevator dinged and we walked out. We walked to our apartment doors and turned around to look at each other.
"See you at 7." You both said in sinc.
You walked inside and did your homework and chores then went upstairs and picked something nice to wear. You took a shower and straightened your hair and put on your clothes. Your parents were out on a business trip being lawyers and all so they weren't home. You walked downstairs right as there was a knock on the door. You opened it and saw Jack. You were at a loss of words for how good he looked. He was wearing a black button down shirt and black skinny jeans. You were wearing a red dress with a sweetheart neck line.
"Wow you look beautiful." Jack said.
"Dito to you." You said. You walked out and went to a diner and then to the movies. After the night was over you texted the girls and told them about your new boyfriend. You didn't tell them a name. The next day in class it was kind of obvious that you and Mr Dail were a couple because he would look at you and smile.
"Your dating Mr Dail!" Y/f/n whispered yelled at you. You smiled and nodded. "I knew it." She said.