meeting him

Your pov.
"So you are expecting me to wear a sequened black dress with heels?" I asked my best friend.
"Yes. And I expect you to do your hair and makeup." She said.
"Why I don't even wanna go to this stupid club." I said.
"Who knows maybe you'll meet Mr right." Danielle said.
"Whatever." I said. I got up and went to shower. It didn't take me long only about 10 minutes. I got out and walked to my room. I put on my nude color strapless bra and matching bottoms. I put on the dress and heels. Danielle did my hair and make up. It didn't look bad when she was done. I got off the chair and she got ready. I grabbed my wristlet and money and phone. When we were done we went to the car. I got in the driver seat while she got in the passengers. When we got there we had to wait in line but then the security guard let us in because we had a reservation. We walked in and the music was loud and there were glow Sticks everywhere. We walked up to the bar and ordered our drinks. I got a beer and danielle got a maita'i roa ae (mai tai) whatever that is. It looked amazing. We went and found a table. We were drinking our drinks when shut up and dance came on. Danielle and I walked out to the dance floor with our drinks and started dancing. After the song was over I was put of a drink. I walked over to the bar and got me and danielle some drinks. I got a few shots and I got danielle and I a watermelon- tequila cocktail. I walked over to the table after downing my few shots and handed her her drink. We downed them and then went back for some bloody Mary's. Danielle went back to the table and I waited for the drinks. I felt eyes on me so I looked around. I saw a young boy around my age staring at me. He smiled and I smiled. He got up and walked over to me.
"Hi I'm Jack Dail. And you are?" He asked.
"I'm y/n." I said.
"Pretty name for a pretty girl." He said. I giggled. My order was done so I walked back to the table only to see danielle making out with someone. When they pulled away I got a good glimpse of the face. It was Josh Hutcherson. I sat down and handed her her drink. We drank it and talked about anything. Jack came over and sat next to me. Talking body came on.
"Oh I love this song. Guys let's go dance." I said. I got up and grabbed Jacks hand. We were dancing and after the song was over we went back to the table. I saw my drink was empty so I went back to the bar and ordered more shots and a beer. When I was done with that I ordered more of the shots. When I was done I was hammered. I got a twisted tea and went to sit down. Jack was only tipsy and Josh wasn't even drinking. I figured maybe josh could drive us home and I could come back for my car in the morning. After a few more songs we left. Jack said he walked here so he drove my car to the house. Him and Josh stayed the night and we all played truth or dare and shot roulette. Not all the shot glasses were filled with alcohol.  It was fun.