he's your cable guy

You just moved into your new house. Your next step was to get cable. You called the local cable company and asked them to come and set you up. You were waiting now for the cable guy to arrive. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door. You opened the door and saw the cable guy. He was attractive. He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He smiled.
"Sorry I would've been here sooner but the GPS had me going all over the place." He said. You laughed."It's fine." You said and let him come in. He was all over. He was running wires and drilling holes and all this other stuff. He kept going inside and outside. You watched him. He went across the street and hooked it up to the box. You saw him look over so you hid behind the wall. He came back and started bringing the converter boxes in.
"Would you like something to drink?" You asked.
"A glass of water please." He said. You nodded and walked into the kitchen. You got a cup from the cabinet and filled it with water. You walked back in and handed it to him. "Thanks." He said. You nodded and sat on your couch. You played on your phone for a while you would glance up and see him talking to himself. After he programed all the boxes you payed him and filled out the paperwork. He called in the codes and you were set.
"Thanks for everything." You said.
"Your welcome. Hey this may seem odd but can i have your number?" He asked. You nodded and he handed you kissed phone. You gave him your number and handed his phone back.
"I'm y/n." You said.
"I'm Jack. Oh and I forgot to tell you. I live right across the street from you." He said.
"Really?" You asked he nodded.
"Well I hope this means we can be friends."You said
"Me too." He said. After that he packed up and made sure he had everything he needed.
"See you around y/n." He said.
"See you around Jack." You said. With that he walked out and shut the doors. You sat down and watched the tv. After an hour your phone went off and it was Jack. He asked you to go on a date with him so you could get to know each other.