he kidnaps you

You were sitting at home when there was a knock on your door. Your parents weren't home because they were at work. You answered the door and saw a guy. He looked about your age. You were only ten. So he had to be about 9 through 11. You let him in.
"Hello." You said
"Hello I'm Jack Dail." He said. "Me and my parents just moved in across the street." He said.
"Wow. Cool. I'm y/f/n." You said. He nodded just then the door opened and you saw two older people. They had things with them. They walked over to you and introduced themselves. His dad grabbed you by the arm and put a cloth over your face. You blacked out.

Jacks pov.
"I don't want to do this mom." I said.
"We've talked about this all your life. You are almost 12. You are growing into a man." She said. I nodded. I watched my dad tie up y/n and put a bag over her head. He picked her up and we walked outside to the car. We got in and went home. When we got home we took her to the rv and drove away. We were talking about random things when we heard banging coming from the bedroom.

Your pov.
I woke up in this room. I was on a bed and we were moving. Where am I? You thought to yourself. You got up and started banging on the door because it wouldn't open. Suddenly the door opened and the young boy appeared. He handed me a cup and told me to drink it. It was water. You drank it and then handed the cup back. He shut the door and locked it. You sat back on the bed. The rv came to a stop and you looked around. You were at a house. The door opened and the dad grabbed you. He made you walk to the house with him. You saw the boy Jack sitting on the couch. The dad pushed you to sit next to him. He untied you and sat down. He told you what was going on and why they took you. You listened and nodded. They told you that they needed you so you could marry Jack. You had officially moved in with them and they were actually nice people. You had an arranged marriage and the parents bought you and Jack a house near theirs.

10 years later.
You and Jack were now in your 20s and you talked to your parents and let them know what happened. Jacks parents let you see them when ever you want. You and Jack have a family now and he doesn't want what his parents did to happen. So that's not how you have it. Your living a normal life.

*I give credit to the show criminal minds. I was watching an episode and got the inspiration to make this episode. I watched half on it and when I wrote the maraige things I didn't think the episode would have the same thing in it. I wrote this in the beginning of the episode then when I was done it said that the family that's kidnapping the young girls and killing their parents are looking for wife's. I had no idea that was gonna happen. I never saw this episode. -tonya*