he reads your fan fiction.

*if your not into the smut stories i advise you not to read this...*
Your pov
You were writing a fan fiction about your boy friend Jack Dail. It wasn't to good. It had some smut in it. You knew people liked him so that's why you did this. You were in the middle of writing a smutty part and you had to go to the bathroom. You got up off the couch and went upstairs to the bathroom. You did your business and washed your hands. You walked out and went downstairs. You got to the bottom and froze. There was Jack sitting on the couch looking at your laptop.
"What are you doing?" You asked and he looked at you with a smirk.
"Reading this fan fiction of yours. It's pretty good. But I could do better." He said getting off the couch and walking over to you.
"What do you mean by that?" You asked. He smirked again.
"I mean in real life not in books. I could do way better than that." He said.
"Oh yeah." You said he nodded. he grabbed your hand and led you upstairs. He started kissing your neck. then took off his shirt and your shirt. He unclasped your bra and let it fall to the floor. He took off his and your pants and then his boxers and your panties. You saw he was hard and you figured it was from your fan fiction. He pushed you onto the bed and started massaging your breasts. He licked your nipple and played with the opposite one. He was trailing wet kisses all over your torso. He then kissed your lips and then left sloppy kisses on your jaw line until he got to your sweet spot. You moaned out in pleasure. He then moved down to your thighs and left sloppy kisses on them. Then you felt hot breath fanning your core. He looked up at you as if he was asking permission. You just nodded. "Your so beautiful y/n." He said and started massaging your clit with his tongue. He stuck two fingers inside of you. You moaned his name so loud you thought the neighbors would hear. You were close to you climax.
"Babe I'm gonna cum." You said. He went faster. You came and he liked your juices. He then crawled up so your faces were only inches apart. He kissed you hungrily and passionately. He slid himself inside you slowly. He stopped so you could adjust to his size. You nodded telling him to go. He started off slowly but as time grew on he went harder and faster. You kept moaning and he kept groaning and making noises. He kept leaving kisses and he was sucking on your neck and collarbones. When he was satasfied he licked the marks he made. After a few more thrusts his thrusts became sloppy and you were about to cum again. "I'm gonna cum!" You both said at the same time and as if on que you both came and your juices mixed together. He rode out your highs and slid out. He layed next to you both of you gasping for breath. You cuddled up to his side. He put his arms around you and pulled the covers up.
"I love you Jack." You said.
"I love you too y/n." He said and kissed your forehead. You grabbed your phone and saved your fan fiction and put your phone on the night stand. You then fell asleep for the night. Jack was whispering little things to you before you fell sleep.