imagine #8

You were home alone because your boyfriend Jack of 1 year and 3 months was at work. You were bored and it was hot out. You decided to go for a swim. You went upstairs and grabbed your bikini from your closet. You changed into it and grabbed a towel. You walked downstairs and walked outside. You sat on the chair and went tanning for a little bit. You put on some music from your phone and layed down and shut your eyes. After about an hour of tanning you hopped into the pool. You swam laps and did some tricks. You floated and did some more tanning. After a half hour or more of swimming you decided to get out. You walked out and took off your top and bottoms. You grabbed your towel and wrapped it around your body. You hung your bathing suit up on the clothes line. You walked inside after grabbing your phone and turning off the music. You saw you had a text from Jack and you texted him back. You heard his phone go off a few feet away from you. You looked in the direction it came from and saw Jack smirking.
"Couldn't wait to strip of the bathing suit until you got in the house?" He asked you shook your head no.
"I'm glad you enjoyed the show." You said with a smirk.
"Well I always do." He said with a wink. You blushed and walked upstairs to the bathroom. You turned on the shower and hopped in. You were enjoying the cold water on your body.
"Woah this water is cold." Jack said. You spun around and slapped him.
"Why are you in here?" You asked.
" Because I needed a shower and I didn't want to wait." He said. You just nodded. You handed him the shampoo and pushed him under the water and made it warmer. You were done your shower so you go out. You wrapped the towel around yourself and walked to your bedroom. You put on dry clothes and layed in bed watching tv. Jack came in and layed with you after he put clothes on. You and him cuddled and watched tv for the rest of the day.