it's hot

Your pov.
I can't believe this. My air conditioning broke and now it's like 100° in my house. I only have one fan and the ceiling fans. I'm home alone and Jacks out with friends. I think he's with the Dolans and Aaron. I can't take this heat. That's it I'm going to take a cold bath. I walked upstairs to my bathroom and ran cold water. I stripped of my clothing and eased my way into the water. It was nice but cold. I stuck my head under the faucet and let the water run through my hair. I sat back and relaxed. I went under the water and when I came back up I saw someone I was least expecting to see. Jack.
"What are you doing in here I said in attempt do cover myself. He laughed.
"The guys were bored so they went back to there homes and I came home. What are you doing and whys it so hot in here?" He asked. I shrugged.
"The a/c broke so I'm taking a cold bath." I said. He laughed.
"Well I'll go fix the a/c you relax."He said and you smiled. "Oh and it's not like I haven't seen you naked before. Remember the prank I pulled when we were best friends with the towels?" He asked and i laughed. How could you forget. (Think back to the he pulls a prank imagine.)
"Yea I remember." I said. He smiled and walked out. After a half hour I got out and dried off and got dressed. I went to the living room and felt a gush of cold air. He fixed it. I smiled to myself. "You fixed it." I said. He nodded.
"Yup." He said popping the p.
After that Jack and I watched netflix and enjoyed the air conditioning