3. The Experimentation.

*Ethan texts will be in italics. And Gabe texts will be in bold.*

I've done a pretty good job at hiding from Gabe. Granted, we live in the same fucking room. But, I "go to bed early" and "head to the library" in the morning, spending as little time in our room as possible. In the little time I've seen him this week, the kiss is never mentioned. I want to ask what the hell it was, but I don't want to be the one to bring it up.
Dude. You ever coming home?
I get the text while I'm sitting under a tree in the grassy area behind the student center. I've been sitting here for an hour, since my class was done, buying time until I had to go home.
Uh, I'll be home soon.
I purposely leave it vague, not wanting to get his hopes up that he'll see me at a certain time. Not that I think he cares really, but you know.
Come home now. We can hang out. You've been avoiding me!
Well shit. I'm busted. I decide to not answer his text and simply head back to our room instead. He'll see me soon enough. I can't help but feel a bit anxious, worried that he'll mention the kiss and upset that he won't. I don't know which idea I like better.
I find our door unlocked and carefully push inside. Gabe stands to great me, grabbing my face and pulling me into him. "Where are you avoiding me, Ethan?" I look away. I don't want to answer him. "Answer me, please." He nuzzles his face into my neck, blowing his warm breath on my ear. "Uh, I haven't been avoiding you." Gabe laughs lightly and kisses my jaw. "You're full of fucking shit. You've been hiding since I kissed you. Why?"
With his lips on me, it's hard to focus but I decide to be honest. "I didn't want to hear you say you regret it." Gabe sighs, bringing his face up to look in my eyes. "Does it look like I regret it you dumbass?" His words make me smile. "Well how was I supposed to know? You didn't say anything!" He just laughs and pushes his lips on mine, tilting his head for a better angle.
Gabe walks backwards, pulling me with him, while kissing me, slipping his tongue into my willing mouth. He pulls away, trailing kisses from my lips to my jaw to my ear. "Do you know now?" I nod. "Good, I want to try things with you, experiment a bit." I'm shocked, but decide to test him. I'll see how he reacts to me before I agree to this.
I look into his eyes and whisper, "what? You want me to suck your dick or something?" Gabe isn't phased at all. "That's exactly what I want, Ethan." Oh, shit. What have I gotten myself into.
I move myself off of Gabe, reaching to grope him over his sweats. He sucks in a breath and mutters a "fuck" before I reach to pull them off. "Are you sure, Gabe? I can stop." He shakes his head, "I'll punch you if you stop." With that, he smiles at me.
I drop to my knees before him, moving to pull his hard cock from his briefs. And fuck me, it's huge. "Holy shit, Gabe. What am I supposed to do with this?" My eyes are wide and he laughs. "I believe the way to suck a cock is to put it in your mouth. I'd have thought you knew that, babe." He's teasing me and I like it.
I keep my eyes on his as I lower my head and lick the tip. He closes his eyes and sighs when I put my mouth down over as much as I can take. His hands find the back of my head, holding me down on his dick. I take my hand and squeeze the large part of him that simply won't fit. "Oh fuck, Ethan." I move myself up and down, sucking when he reaches the back of my throat. "Oh shit, suck my cock, baby." Wow, I didn't expect this.
"Why don't you fuck my mouth, Gabe? Show me how you like it." He doesn't need asked twice. Gabe grabs my head with both hands and thrusts himself into my hand and mouth, making quick movements. I suck, hard, and he moans. I move my other hand down to grasps his balls, squeezing on every thrust into my mouth. "Fuck Ethan, that feels good. Suck me harder."
I move my head to meet his thrusts, gagging slightly as his huge cock makes its way to my throat. I keep one hand on his balls, rubbing and squeezing, while the other slides up and down the part of his shaft that my mouth won't reach. "I'm going to come, fuck. Ethan, I'm going to come," Gabe mutters as he keeps his pace quick, fucking himself into my mouth.
"Come in my mouth, Gabe. I want to taste it." Gabe moans and holds me on his dick, coming in hot spurts down my throat. I keep myself on him, sucking lightly, making sure I get every drop. Gabe drops back onto his bed, breathing heavy, dick still hard. "Fuck Ethan. That's the best head I've ever gotten." I feel a sick sense of pride.
"Really? A girl's never sucked your dick very well?" He smiles, his eyes still closed as he tries to relax. "Nobody has ever sucked my cock like that, babe." I smile, but give him space.
I crawl back to my side of the bed, leaving Gabe to come down on his own. I don't know what this means for us, but I have a feeling things are going to get very complicated.