12. The Hidden Places.

*Ethan texts will be in italics. And Gabe texts will be in bold.*

     Meet me please?
     Well that's vague and a bit creepy. But it's Gabe, so I'm sure I'll be safe.
Meet you where mister?
     I'm sure my text makes him smile. He likes when I call him weird things, mister and sweet cheeks being his favorites.
Hehe, in the announcer box above the track. I've been given a task here and I'm lonely :(
     I can't think of what he would possibly be doing up there, but I agree, telling him I'll be right there. I throw on some sweats and head off to my man.
     The climb up to the box sucks, but Gabe probably ran up here. He's so fit and I'm so... Well, not. The door is locked, so I knock, hoping he's in there already. The door opens and there stands Gabe in a simple pair of black running shorts.
     He pulls me into the box, kissing me while locking the door. "Hi baby. Glad you came to me." I laugh, knowing he knows I'll always come when he asks me to. "What are you doing up here honey?" He holds my hand, leading me to the window overlooking the track. "I'm a bitch little freshman, given the task of cleaning this place up before season starts officially." I'm confused on why I'm needed.
     Gabe stands behind me, kissing a trail along my neck. "And I didn't mind because I knew I'd ask you up here then fuck you." Ah, so that's why. "Oh you think I'll just fuck you anywhere?" He laughs. "Well no, but if I beg I know you'll let me fuck you anywhere." He's right. I don't argue.
     Gabe turns my head, kissing me and forcing his tongue into my mouth. I feel his hands around the band of my sweats before he pushes inside and grabs at my ass. "Can I fuck you up here, baby? I brought a condom." I nod, shoving my ass back into him. He drops to his knees behind me and pulls my pants and boxers down. "I saw something on a video... Can I try it?" I have an idea and I could come at the thought. "You can try anything you want, baby." He smiles at me and leans in.
     His large hands spread me, finger rubbing along my hole. I see him lean in closer then feel the wet of his tongue on my hole. "Oh fuck, Gabe. Lick me." He does, swirling his tongue around my hole. He seems to have studied the art because holy fuck, he's doing a good job.
     I'm blissed out and feel Gabe put a condom on and slam himself into me. I lean into the table, Gabe holding my waist to keep us steady. Gabe pounds into me, harder than ever before. "Yeah Gabe, fuck me baby." He does, grunting at me. He smacks my ass, reaching around to grab my dick. He pumps me in time with his cock, thrusting powerfully into me.
     It isn't long before I hear him moan, long and hard, before spilling into me. I come with a shout, shooting all over the area my poor Gabe will have to clean. He kisses me, pulling my pants back up. He tells me he has a lot to do and winks at me, kissing me at the door. I head home, thoroughly fucked and needing a nap.
•••
I decide it's time to find a place for Gabe and I to sneak off to. I spent a lot of time in the library in the weeks I was avoiding Gabe, so I know there are study rooms available to sign out. And, they lock. I head there, texting Gabe since I know he's on break.
Meet me? You know you want to (;
It takes him no time at all to answer me.
Meet you where baby?
The library. 3rd floor by the elevators. A room marked 3f. I'll be there.
I booked the room yesterday, knowing I would invite Gabe here. That's how I was able to scope it out. I got the one nobody ever wants, seeing as nobody wants to study so close to the elevator noise. I make my way into the room and wait.
It isn't long until there's a knock on the door and Gabe comes in. He greets me with a kiss, much like the norm now, and looks around. I make a show of locking the door and going to him. I pull a condom and small bottle of lube from my backpack and make my way to him.
"Can we fuck face to face, baby?" It kind of surprises me but I agree. I drop my pants and sit, ass on the desk, waiting while Gabe wraps himself up. In no time, he's between my legs, holding himself to line us up. I moan when he pushes in.
"Fuck, Ethan. How can you still be so tight?" He goes quickly, holding on to me while my arms are wrapped around his neck. I kiss him, pulling him into me desperately. It's hot and quick and rough, and I can't be disappointed. Soon enough, we're both coming, in hot spurts, still tangled together, mouths connected.
His post orgasm heavy breathing has become a favorite sound of mine. It soothes me. He pulls away, kissing me fiercely, and pulls his pants up. I slide from the desk to straighten myself up and watch Gabe clean himself up. He's beautiful. We make plans to meet for dinner and he kisses me before leaving me in the lingering smell of our sex.