Sweet Secret

A/N: I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS!!! :D

The kisses that Po left behind, from below of Tigress's ear that traveled down to the base of her neck were pure, positive energy that was running through the relaxed Tiger. The feeling was absolutely wonderful. Tigress was both happy and angry all at the same time. She was glad to agree to this massage, and have Po do all the work. She never really was one to believe in resting for a long period of time, or massages either. She always thought that the only thing she needed was; food, water, and training, but after what Po was doing to her right now, Dears Gods she was regretting not letting it happen sooner. But on the other side of the Yuan, Tigress was mad at the Panda too. She was mad at the fact that he could spot her weakness so easily. She thought she had done a good job covering them up and well… Look how it turned out. Even Viper had told her she did great. In fact, now that Tigress is feeling it, she realizes that she loves it. But, she wished he didn't know her weaknesses like the back of his paw. Oh well as least the massage severed a good compensation. Po moved his paws to her shoulder blades. Tigress let her body sink into the bed as she felt Po remove most of the knots she had in her back. He kissed her cheek. He moved his paws to her middle back and began to ease the tension there. It wasn't until Viper came in and interrupted them that Tigress actually sat up. With a blush plastered on her face. "V-Viper!! I-it's not what i-it looks l-like!!" Tigress stuttered. Po had a red face. Viper just stared at the pair. "I just wanted to ask Tigress if she wanted to go to the village with me and Mei Ling...but apparently you're busy.." Viper giggled. "Viper?!! Have you asked Tigress- OH." Mei Ling stood by the doorway. "Ummmmm....never mind. Carry on you two." Mei Ling walked out. Viper giggled evilly and left as well. Tigress turned around to face Po. "Po..I-" Po cut her off by pushing her so she'd lay back down. "Hush. Just relax." Po said softly. Tigress smiled, not even realizing she was purring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~IN THE VILLAGE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Viper and Mei Ling walked into Dragon Warrior Noodles and Tofu. They were still giggling about Tigress and Po. Mr. Ping looked at them. He gave them a 'wtf?' look. They giggled and whispered to him what they saw. Then they left. Mr. Ping grinned and continued to make noodles. The word spread fast. Soon, the entire village knew. Tigress and Po were walking around and some people were chuckling. Po's fan girls were glaring, while Tigress's fan boys were sharpening their chop sticks. Po just raised an eyebrow. It wasn't until a little bunny girl ran from behind them and hooked their paws together did they realize that their secret was out. Po facepawed. Tigress looked around and kissed Po's cheek, eliciting a 'AWWWW!!!' from the villagers. She chuckled and hugged Po. Aww indeed.

A/N: SORRY IT IT WAS TOO SHORT. XD IT'S STILL MY FAV!!