New Year's Eve

"Woohoo!" Po yelled. "It's almost 2015!!" "Po..calm down." Tigress said. "Oh c'mon. You can't tell me you're not excited. Hey, Monkey's got the fireworks! Yes!" Po said. It was 9 pm in the Valley of Peace. Everyone was popping fireworks. The Furious Five, Master Shifu, and Dragon Warrior were at Tigress, Viper, Crane, and Po's childhood friends, Shadow and Alex's house. Master Shifu was sitting in a chair next to his wife, Anasakari, Mei Ling and Crane were busy trying to pop thundersnaps at Mantis's feet, Viper was looking at Monkey , making sure he wasn't burned, and Tigress and Po were busy talking about the upcoming years activities. "Who's lighting the first one?" Lily said as she, Shadow, and Alex came outside. Alex was a little wobbly while walking because he was just awoken by Shadow and Lily. Alex went to raise his paw, but his wife stopped him. "For a twenty-four year old you'd think he'd have some sense but apparently not!" Shadow said, as she put her husband's hand down. "Mei Ling, what about you?" Viper said. "Girl no! I'm busy dealing with a pest..MANTIS!!!! GET YOUR A** BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!! YOU F***ED WITH THE WRONG GIRL." Mei Ling said, chasing the poor bug around the yard. "Po? Tigress?" Anasakari suggested. "Yeah! Let's go!" Po began to make his way to the fireworks, when he stopped suddenly. "I got a lazor now. Catch it Mei Ling, catch it!" Mantis yelled triumphantly. He moved the little red dot around on the ground. Mei Ling almost ran after it, until Tigress grabbed her by the arm. "Don't." Tigress told her. "Thanks." Mei Ling said. "Tigress! Let's light this one!!!" Po said. "You light it, I'll sit over here." Tigress said, taking a seat by a bush. Po lit it, then he ran to Tigress. "Run." Po said. "What?" Tigress asked. "Watch out!" Monkey cried.  Po pulled Tigress behind the bush just in time. "You okay?" Po asked. "My paw hurts. But that's it." Tigress said. "Let me see." Po said, taking her right paw. "It looks like a small puncture, but it will be fine." Po said as he inspected her paw. Tigress winced. "It burns." she said. "C'mon, let's get it cleaned." Po said. He took her paw and wet it with a water bottle that Mei Ling gave him. Then he wrapped in in the bandage Alex handed him. "What the heck was that?!" Tigress asked. "Bee. One of the most dangerous fireworks. But I didn't get any of them." Monkey said. A man ran up to Monkey. "Don't light the Bee...uh oh." "Cut the Crap! You put it in the box purposely!" Monkey said. "My son did. See, he's only four. And he wanted to-" the man,Tanus, began. A toddler ran over. "Daddy, Daddy!" the little boy said. "Bao Yu!" Tanis said. "Sowwy bout ta Bee. I tought it stupposed to be in da box." Bao Yu said. "It's cool." Po said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time~~~Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "9,8,7,6,5,4." People were counting down. Tigress and Po were up on the roof, looking at each other. Suddenly, they leaned forward. "3,2.." They kissed. "1! Happy New Year!!!!" The citizens cried out. "Indeed it is." Po said as Tigress snuggled into his fur.