Chapter 6

It was morning and I was home alone making breakfast. I first made iced coffee. First, the coffee needed to be brewed so it can be chilled while I cook. I was making white rice with a fried egg. There was nothing else easy to make so I decided that. I checked if I had any texts while the rice was cooking for another minute. I decided to text Paulie what happened yesterday. I waited while I served the cooked rice and frying my egg. She texted back after I placed the sunny side up on my bowl of rice.

She texted back:

Paulie: Your staying with a hot guy
You: *You're
Paulie: I'm jealous (-_-\)
You: Take my place then! XDD
Paulie: CAN I
You: No.
Paulie: Bitch.

I started to laugh at the text. I decided to text Nathan for a better reaction.

Violet: I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE! NO TAKE BACKS NO NOTHING! I WILL TAKE YOUR PLACE BITCH I WILL I WILLLLLLLLLL!
You: No.
Violet: BITCH FUCK YOU!
You: I can't trade places anyways. Rules are Rules! ://
Violet: AT LEAST SEND A PICTURE OF LIFEGUARD MAN!

I rolled my eyes while smiling. I stopped texting when I heard the door knock. No one was home to answer it for me so I went to the front door and looked through the peephole. Well, what do you know? It was Danny- wait...

"Why are you here?! How do you know what I live? How-"

"Nina told me the way. Now open up!"

I slightly opened the door. Nina jumped out of his gym bag and walked in. "You should be in Rhode Island!" I told him. "I'm in a hotel with Nina right now since we need to look after you until we go back. It's my job as the group leader anyways. Didn't mean to alert you in that way because...gross honestly." he side-eyed that thought with a cringed look. "Nah, it's fine since Nina knows everything about me."

"She pretty much showed me the way."

"That I did! He was panicking that he didn't ask for any information to contact you!"

"I-I wasn't panicked!! Whaaaat?!" Dan broke a sweat.

"Oh, really Danny? 'I don't know where this girl is!', 'I should've asked for her cell!', 'Universia is going to MURDER ME!'" Nina imitated Danneth. "Quiet you!" Dan walked into the house with my permission. He looked around. "This house is gorgeous!" He was impressed. "Thanks, man!" I smiled. He walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

"So what's up guys?" I sat on the other couch. "We came to check on you! Leaders gotta do this every so often." Nina sat on Dan's lap and looked at me in cat form. "I don't need to be checked since I'm with Danny!~" I nodded. "Daaaan! The contact info!" She hit him with her paw. Dan jumped. "...Oh yeah!!" Nina jumped off of him and he walked over to me. "Phone number, please and thank you!"

"Kay." I told him my cell number. He sighed and then smiled. "There! Now I don't need to come here from that hotel!" I rolled my eyes and nodded. "It's nice though. Thank you for coming and checking on me...!" I smiled. He nodded to my comment. Nina transformed into her man spawn form and stretched. "Augh! I needed a good stretch!" Dan looked at her. "How're you gonna fit in the bag now?" Nina scoffed adorably. "I can change back!" I giggled a bit. "She's pretty adorable..!" Nina blushed. "mmreow!...~" she purred during her blush fest.

"We gotta go back now. You're gonna be okay tho?" Dan looked at me. "Yeah! It was actually nice to have someone care to visit..." I said.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT! I'll be fine! You can text me or call!" I stood up. "Of course! Nina can call on my phone too! If she can figure it out."

"Phones are weird." Nina was next to me. She was around my height, taller. "I will ask you for some takoyaki!" She pumped her fist up.

"I don't think they have that here..."

"If they have takoyaki!!" She pumped her fist again.

Dan laughed and walked to the door. Nina sent back to her cat form and got in Danneth's gym bag. "We gotta get going, Eudie-chan." I understood that they needed to leave. I opened the door for them to leave. "I'll text you!" Dan shouted as he left. "And I'll call you for that takoyaki!" Nina shouted with her head out of the bag. "I'll try!" I waved goodbye as they crossed the crosswalk and got into his car. I heard Nina from afar asking Danneth how do phones function

I closed the door and felt good. It's nice to have someone chill with me once in a while. They're gonna be quite fun to team with.