1.Wake up

"Winsten ", Kiarra whispered into my ear. Hoping she would go away I kept my eyes closed.

"Winsten I know your up its time to wake up", my besfriend kiarra said.

I groaned not wanting to get up. I forgot I had a 7 o'clock flight to Oakland California this morning.I would be spending my high school years down there and im ready for the world.

"I know I don't want you to go either but",she stopped and I turned my head to look to see if she was crying again.

"Kiarra please don't cry", I begged her. I hate it when she cries. Makes me wanna cry and reconsider , but I have to do this . I have to do it for me.

"But I don't want you to goo", she whined and sat down next to me on my bed.

"Baby girl you act like I'm moving forever . Keep in mind my family still lives down her so im gonna come back. Remember our plans for spring break", I tried to reason with her.

"Yeah but that's in April and it's only July", she whipped her tears.

"Ima FaceTime you everyday and tell you about my day and maybe we can fly you out there", I smiled and thought about my good idea . That would be so cool to have my bestfriend out in Cali with me. I could show her around, first I gotta learn my way around though.

"Yeah that's a good idea", she cheered up a bit . I smiled and nodded.

"Uh and Winsten if any of them bitches dare call you best friend you betta check them", she said seriously then started to laugh. We have that bond no body comes in between us . She's my Wugga and im hers . Been like that since 1st grade.

"You know I will baby girl", I laughed along with her . She is crazy . I'm more of the patient one , but I have my boundaries too.

"Ight now go brush your teeth you have morning breathe", she teased. I smacked my teeth and got up. She scooted back and grabbed the remote to my U verse cable box . She started flipping through channels while I went into my bath room that was connected to my room.

I was the only child with middle class parents. I'm from the north part of houston but we moved around homested my 1st grade year . Job reasons . I wouldn't say I'm spoiled because my parents do say no. I like to work for my stuff anyways. Like I do chores and get paid . I do extra shit, like cleaning my parents closets. Stuff like that is relevant when your not old enough to work in the job force.

I turned the water to the hottest temperature and turned the shower on . I waited for it to heat up while I did my skin routine . I don't wear makeup but I tend to have acne problems . I started to brush my teeth when my door swung open. I looked over and saw kiarra minding her bussines.

"Thanks for knocking kay", I called her by her nick name.

"your welcome", she said in a sarcastic tone. I chuckled and shook my head.

After my shower I grabbed my cocoa butter and spread it all over my body. I grabbed my hair tie off the counter and threw my hair u to a nice top bun. I had box braids in but I plan on taking them out in a few weeks. There different, I tend to wear my natural hair but Kiarra begged me to try them so I did. I put on my under clothes and walked into the room and saw kiarra texting on her phone.

I ignored her presence and walked to my dresser. It's only 5:45 and it's still dark. I don't have a lot of packing to do, but I finished most of it last night.

I grabbed my all black nike shirt with the symbol in the middle and put it on . I grabbed my high waisted blue jeans shorts and stepped into them. I put on my all black socks and grabbed my high all white air forces.