14.We meet once again...

I rolled outta bed out of habit. It was 7 o clock on a Saturday morning and I was tiered, but didn't wanna be in bed .

Boi when I tell you school has taken a toll out of me I ain't even lyin. I've never been so stressed in my life .

I walked into the kitchen to see someone standing in the kitchen.
Stopping myself I wasn't prepared.

"Who are you",I said and I could tell I startled him.

"Oh hey uhh Winsten",the man which I've seemed to know as Daniel.

"Yeah uh what are you doing here...in my kitchen at 7 in the morning",I stood in my same position just in case.
"Um I was having a meeting with your aunt and I just came in here for some coffee," he said kind of weirded out.

Right, a meeting.

"Okay",and on que my aunt walked out of her bedroom dressed ready for work.

"Oh hey Winsten baby what you doing up so early?".

"Um I was hungry, where you going?".

"Just going to work and I decided to go over a couole of things with Mr.daniel here",she said and walked into the kitchen.

"Yes, uh I'll be on my way now ",he said with his cup of coffee in hand.

Once he left out I smiled at my aunt. Oh I know.

"What",she said grabbing her bag and coffee.

"Nothing have a good day at work",I kissed her check and smiled. She looked at me crazy and then shook her head.

"By girl",she laughed to her self.

Once she was out the house I laughed. Oh we know.

**

My music stopped and my phone started to ring. I pressed the answer button seeing that it was my aunt.

"Yes mam,".

"Do you wanna go to this cook out later today?".

"Yes that's sounds fun. Who's cook out is it?".

"A friend of mine, now be ready by five and wear a swim suit if you swimming. I'll come by the house around 5 so I can get ready and we'll leave around 6 alright?".

"Yes mam I'll be ready".

"Okay bye",she said before hanging up.

I sighed realizing I haven't done anything all day. I rolled off the couch and laid on the floor for a minute before getting up to shower because it was already 3 something and I knew I'd probably take forever in a day.

After my shower I brushed my teeth and dried my hair. I let my curls hang loose on my shoulders while I dried off. After applying lotion to my body I walked into my room to look for something to wear.

I decided to just wear my bathing suit under my clothes and pack an extra pair of clothes.

I decided on a plain black two piece swim suit. I might not swim now that I think about it.

I threw on a a mustard color oversized tshirt dress and my all white sk8 vans. I did my hair in a messy bun and applied a small amount of jewelry.

I packed a bag with necessary necessities. I grabbed my phone and my purse.

On que I could hear the garage opening meaning my aunt was here.

I brought all my things into the living room and went to greet her at the door.