16.Reversed

"phone",my te'te held her hand out as I got out the car. What am I supposed to do if there's an emergency?

I handed her my phone without attitude because I knew I was in the wrong.

"Ima call Ms.Rome to check up on you",she said. I nodded ready to go to sleep.

"Winsten I want you to know that I love you and I'm only doing this for you. We'll talk later but for now be safe alright?",I nodded understanding.

"Yes mam, bye Aunty",I kissed her on the cheek and she smiled.

"Alright baby go ahead". After getting inside the house she pulled off.

I sighed loudly and threw my stuff on my floor in my room.

I wasn't even in the mood to eat I had a huge headache and the world wanted to try me today.

I took a asprin and took a shower and washed my hair.

After getting ready for bed even tho it was only going on to 6 something I didn't care.

I put a movie into my DVD player and turned my fan on cause I was getting hot.

After a while I felt myself falling into a deep sleep.

***

I felt someone next to me but couldn't see because it was dark.

I tapped the other person knowin who it was.

"Kenny",it shook them.

"Hmm",he mumbled. For a while I didn't say anything.

"What time is it",I asked. He sighed and pulled out his phone.

"It's almost 9 something",he said.

"How'd you get in?".

"Your balcony was unlocked".

"But I thought you were mad at me".

"I was but I realized I was wrong and wanted to talk to you at lunch but you were sitting with some one else so I just said fuck it". I smacked my teeth. He's always ready to quit.

"Well to let you know I'm going to your game Saturday, and we're spending the day with each other even if that means we have to sit in the house all day",I said sincere. Only if I'm off punishment.

"Don't say that shit cause your feeling sorry Winsten".

"I'm not. And I'm really sorry, I should have known that you wanted me at your game. So I talked to Amarii
and-",

"Wait who",he asked.

"Amarii",I repeated.

"Amarii Gonzalez?".

"Yeah the mixed one".

"You know that him and Dallas are cousins right",he said. My eyes got big.
"What",I yelled, but he quickly shused me.

"Shut up girl. You Aunty in the next room",he turned towards me.

I started to pout. I'd done fucked up. And yes I just cursed cuhs I just fucked up.

"Fuck , what ima doo",I carried out. He's probably never gonna talk to me.

"Yes he will if he's real then he will",wait did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did".

"Kenny what you think I should do?"I asked honestly confused.

"Like I said, nothing. Just don't say nothing and if he brings it up tell him what you know and just ride it out. Simple",he brought me closer. I hugged him back by laying on his chest.