11. awkward much

Please enjoy...and excuse any mistakes. ♡

Kenny..

Waking up to a sleeping Winsten on top of me,I could have sworn I fell asleep on her. The sun wasn't out yet but it looked close. Grabbing my phone out of my pocket I had a whole bunch of notifications from my moms. I still was upset with her,but I need to go home. I don't wanna stay here and Ms.Cam finds out what Winsten and me did last night. Even though it wasn't anything bad,but a kiss. Now that I look back at it I wanna do it again. But I'm not,I gotta girlfriend and Winsten and I are just friends. Best friends at that.

I fill so good right now though . Almost like I'm on cloud 9. I've never felt a certain way,almost like a natural high. I liked this high. To be honest I actually liked the way I'm holding her. If that makes sense,I fill comfortable with her and I don't think I've ever felt this way or cared about some one like this before.

It was going on to six somtin' and I knew Ms.Cam would be up in a bit.
Sliding from under Winsten which only made her hold unto my torso tighter, I tapped on her so I could wake her up.

"Kenny stop moving",she said in the most sexyiest way. I could fill my erection forming.

"I gotta go I'll prolly be back later",I said. She smacked her teeth and rolled off of me. Smirkin a bit, I shook my head.

Winsten...

It was going on 11 something when I finally got out of bed. Surprised at how late I got up I couldn't help remember what happend last night.
Shaking the thoughts that I had in my head I wasn't thinking straight. This boy has a girl and on top of that I'm not gonna put myself through the troubles of messing with him.
Kenny's a great dude but that's a whole lot of fixing. He needs to get his self together before he can worry about a girl. A real one.

Stepping out of the shower I did my daily routine and just put on some lazy clothes. I'm most likely not doing any thing today. Today was Monday and we go back tomorrow. Ugh what is life.

Quickly walking to the kitchen I just poured me a bowl of cereal and sat down to eat it. I think my aunt left earlier so I was home alone.

After washing my used dish and placing it in the dish washer I grabbed my phone,laptop and speakers. Plugging my laptop to my beats pill I turned on some biggie. Call me old school but I love it. Being that my father is a dj he has tons of old school music in his music room. So that's where I get it from.

"Biggie biggie biggie can't you see
Sometimes your words just hypnotize me",I jammed as I did some online shopping.

Interrupted by the doorbell. I tried to look and see if I could see who it was,but failed.

Walking up to the door I could see it was sam. I haven't heard from her in a while.

"Who is it",I yelled snickering to myself.

"Girl if you don't open this doe'",she said making me laugh . Opening the door up she came in giving me that look. The look as if she has some juicy details.

Closing and locking the door up ,I walked back to my spot.

"What is it now sam",I said sitting back into my spot.