8.Dont start

After a few minutes of running we finally stopped, trying to catch our breathes under a bridge . We didn't say anything just trying to catch out breathes.

"Bruh why do you guys always run", I put my arms above my head.

"Bruh we don't mess wit 12 like that", Traden said making me mug him.

"Come on y'all I know a short cut", Mason pulled his pants up and started walking. I looked at my phone for the time and it read 11:15. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw the time.

"Good cuhs I gotta get home", I mumbled,following behind him.

We started walking and minutes later we were walking in the entrance of our neighborhood. I silently thanked God and looked at the clock and it read 11:25.

"You okay", Mason asked me. I looked over at him and smiled. Nodding in the process.

"Do you need me to walk you home", he asked as we approached my street.

"No but thank you", I smiled.

"Ight bye Winsten text me when you get home".

"Bye Mason",I chuckled and shook my head.

"See y'all", I said to everyone else before heading to my house.

     It was dark and still warm out. The street lights weren't as light today.

      I snook around to the side of the house where my room was. I looked around and saw the plants that were lined up against the wall. I grabbed the second pot off the ground and lifting  the fake plant up in the process, grabbing the key. I put everything back like it was and unlocked the door.

      Opening the door quietly I closed it back and locked it. I sighed in relief and closed the curtain. I looked over and it was a little over 11:35.

I laughed a little and started to strip. I opened the door to my room and saw the light to the living room on. I tip toed to the bathroom and closed the door. Hopefully I can take a shower without waking anyone.

I closed the door slowly to make sure it didn't make any noises. I turned the shower on and let my hair down.

I stepped into the shower washing my hair then washing my body afterwards. I turned the shower off and grabbed my towel drying off. I grabbed a smaller towel wrapping it around my hair drying it also. I cleaned up my mess then silently exiting the bathroom. The light was still on so I quietly walked to my room.

I sighed in relief when I made it. I dropped my towel and applying lotion to my skin. I throw on a Nike sports bra and some boy shorts. Throwing a big tee on over it. I grabbed my necessary hair products and braided two French braids to the back of my head neatly.
Doing a length check my hair ended in the lower part of my back. Something Ive also taken into interest. I've known how to braid since the age of 8. I mean what else does the daughter of a hair stylist do when their bored.

I cleaned up my area and turned my tv on flipping threw the channels. Deciding on All About The Benjamin's
With Mike Epps and Ice cube, I looked for something to do because of course I was wide awake.

Grabbing my phone from the edge of my bed I decided to text some people.
Unlocking my phone a unknown Cali number flashed on my screen.

"Hello", I answered without even thinking.

"Wussup mami", a familiar voice said.

"Who is this",I said a little rudder then I wanted.

"So this how we do each other now", he said earning a laugh from me.