2.Excuse me

"Don't u underestimate me. Under these acrylic nails and this girly clothing is a beast. Once you've pissed it off is when you'll wish to never step to me"- Winsten

"Excuse me everyone but the flight is about to land. I'm going to need everyone to get situated so we can all get off safely", the flight attendant said into the microphone so everyone could hear her.

10 minutes later the plane landed safely . Thank god. Almost everyone got off the plane . I wrapped my phone up into the earphones and stuffed it deep into my backpack. I zipped it up and stepped out of the row of seats.

Once I got my luggage I struggled out of the airport. I did a mini prayer hoping no one would try me today.

I looked up and saw my aunt smiling.
"Thank you Jesus", I mumbled and she walked over to me.

"Auntie", I cheesed. Out of all my aunts she is my favorite. She is 1 year older than my momma. She real cool and don't really care as long as you don't cross her the wrong way. That's why we get along so much .

"Hey baby", she grabbed one of my suit cases and my vans backpack. I was left with my other suit case and my backpack with my electronics.

We walked to her Audi . One of my dream cars. Auntie got good taste.

"So baby I want to show you something. I got a surprise waiting at the house", she looked over at me occasionally.

"Cool can't wait", I cheered. I don't wanna ask because that means that it wouldn't be a surprise anymore. Can't be to big. I'm only 14 so I'm pretty sure it's like a welcome home present.

10 minutes later we pulled up to this one story house . It had a long drive way with a basketball goal. It was a Spanish theme house with palm trees everywhere.

It was like any other black neighborhood. Kids running around playing. People walking the streets. Isn't any different from my neighborhood except the houses. There more alive and not run down as the ones in the neighborhoods around where I lived. My house wasn't big but it wasn't small. We lived in a 4 bedroom and 3 and a half bathrooms.

I closed the car door and started to walk to the back of the trunk to get my stuff.

"Oh baby the boys will get that later", my auntie said walking to the front door.

"Boys?", I questioned. I followed after her into the large home. It looks bigger on the inside. It smelled like sweet flowers and perfume.

The house is more open. When you first walk in its a hall way. If you look to your left its a dining room with french doors . Look to your right it's a office closed with french white doors.

"You can look aroun I gotta make this call", she walked away. I nodded my head and walked more down the hallway and stopped in my tracks.

2 boys sat on the couch watching tv. One looked my age and the other one look like he was 6.They finally noticed me and looked at me. The younger one got up and walked over to me.

"Hi I'm Dylan", he stuck his hand out for me to shake. I smiled . Kids aren't this friendly around homested.

"I'm Winsten", i returned the gesture and shook his small little hand.

He was a cutie . He had a temple fade with earings in his ears. He was light skin . He was dressed in some khaki shorts and a white shirt. He had on the grey toed 13's.

The older boy walked over to me and slightly smiled . He was kind of cute . He looked to be mixed or something . He stood about 5'8 . He had some hazel eyes and earings in his ears. He wore a simple gray tee with gray joggers. He had on white air forces like me.