13. Day of prt.2

The bell finally rung for lunch and I was starving. All morning I've been having to much fun, I'm scared to say but it's true.

I had second period with Mason and to my surprise he's a really good artist. Like really good. I never knew that he could draw, but you learn something new everyday don't you?

"Aye sam save me a seat ima be back,"I quickly said then wandered off to find the bathroom.

I wondered down the hallways until I found a bathroom. I walked inside the quiet bathroom and found a usable stall.

I washed my hands after using the bathroom then I heard a noise. It sounded like laughter.

"You know she's not gonna fall for it",one voice said. I tried not to engage into their conversation but it's almost hard not to.

"Yes she will, watch,"another one said.
I walked out the bathroom to see two girls standing their.

One of them looked real familiar. As if I've seen her before. Then it hit me.
The party...

Kenny

"What the fuck I say man you play to gah damn much,"mason some what yelled at sam.

"I don't give a fuck, now give me my phone dumbass,"Sam argued back. Man I swear they could pass off as a couple.

"Winsten tell this dick head to give me my phone back before I cut his balls off,"Sam asked wisten as she came to the table.

"Mason give the girl her phone back before she cut yo balls off,"she repeated Sam's threat.

"No tell her to stop going around and telling people I'm gay,"mason argued back.

She sighed loudly.

"Ight how bout yall just not talk to each other. Sam stop spreading rumors and mason give her, her phone back,"Winsten said seeming angry.

That's weird. Usually she'll just laugh and be fine. Maybe she's just tiered of them arguing, I know I am. Shit I don't think they've ever not argued when we're all together.

I sensed a vibe from Winsten. I looked at her and we made eye contact, then her eyes landed behind me.

I turned around to see who she was looking at, but couldn't see who it
was .

"Winsten,"I called her name. She looked back at me as if she had gotten caught.

"Yo this shit nasty as hell", traden complained.

"Hell yeah,"everyone else agreed.

"Anyways boi I seen this fine ass Hispanic bitch and that booty was poppin", Mason said changing the subject.

"Nobody won't yo baby dick ass",sam said randomly making everyone laugh.

"You wasn't talking shit when I was in it last last",mason mumbled.

"Shut the fuck up",sam bucked at him making him jump a little.

"Yeah, yeah I'm a dick head",he waved her off.

"Fuck you", she said getting the last word.

*

Winsten

One of my favorite songs by R.kelly was blasting from my phone while Kenny and I walked home from school.

Today I have to say was actually fun. I was really over exaggerating everything.

"Do we have to listen to this",kenny complained.

"What's wrong with this,"my face frowned up.