9.the park

"No , no , no", I repeated as Mason tried steal my food from me . I'm hungry. I haven't eaten all day.

"That's why ion like yo ugly ahh", he mean mugged me making me laugh. My te ' te just dropped me off and I hadn't finished my food yet. At first I was serious about not sharing but now it was just funny.

"See , Mason I was gonna share but you just hurt my feelings and ion like-", I talked waving some hot fries in his face before he snatch it out my hand.

"Bruh ole greedy ahh", we busted out laughing. Me and him was sitting in the living room goofin around until everyone came in talking loudly.
Me and mason both looked backed.

"What y'all in here doin",Sam yelled.

"Mindin our got damn bid'ness what bout'chu", Mason said making me shake my head at him and sip on my drink as they started arguing.

"Bruh why tha fuck y'all always arguin", Traden plopped on the couch. Sam turned and smacked him on the back of his neck. Everyone started laughing, because you could hear the smack to his neck.

"Ah shit Sam what tha fuck", he massaged the area where he got hit.

"Nigga that was stupid as fuck what you said so I got my neck", she shrugged making him mean mug her.

"Y'all a trip", Jordan shook his head and sat down in the chair adjacent from me.

"So what we gettin up in", Mason said.

"Shid ion know what y'all tryna hit up", Kenny added in.

"Aye lets hit up the park I saw some hoes chillin right there",Traden smiled evilly. I shook my head at him. One because he just disrespected some females and two I guess everything he said about us just magically have been forgotten. Not that I care.......or anything.

"Ight lets go",Mason stood up with no hesitation. I had some fries left but I was full.

"Anyone want the rest of these", I yelled out , holding up the rest of my fries.

"Me", everyone yelled and bum rushed me to get to the fries first.

"Well dang", I laughed and got up from my sit brushing my lap off.

"Aye y'all lets go", Jordan stood up. I nodded agreeing.

• • •

Walking down the street I occupied my self with my phone and occasionally laughed when some one would make a joke. Every Time I would look up I would catch Traden staring ,but then he would play it off. It's been like this for some time . I really was actually confused as to why Traden hasn't said anything. I mean I know it's not my place to question him but my curiosity level was a little high. It's   just......awkward.

"Aye yo Winsten", some one called me. I looked up to see who was calling me and I could see a familiar girl.

The more we walked the closer we got to the park and to that girl. I looked at her for a minute until I recognized her but couldn't figure out her name.

I smiled and walked over to her as she was sitting with another girl.

"Hey wussup", I walked over to her.

"Winsten I remember you from the party. My name is Kristen if you don't remember", I chuckled and shook my head.

"Is that how everyone knows me now", I sat down.

"Nah you seem cool I just remember you from the party. I've never seen you before",she genuinely smiled. She seemed like a coo girl. I just hoped that in this case it was real.