3.Thats not right

I was laying comfortably in my bed thinking that yesterday's events was a dream. It was still dark outside but the sun was peaking through a bit. I looked over and grabbed my phone. It read 6 am. It's about 7 something going on to 8 in Houston. I guess Ima become a morning person down here. I rolled out of bed with my eyes still droopy. I swung my feet off the bed and stepped on something . I looked down and almost screamed. My eyes popped out of my eye sockets literally.

"What the fuck are you doing in here", I whispered loudly .

"I told you this is my hiding spot what you expect to leave you alone", he said getting up . His morning voice was still in contact , but I'm still confused as hell. He was shirtless and his body was small but still very....athletic.

"Boy don't you respect anybody", I asked him rolling my eyes. Another thing im gonna have to put on my list. Ask for different locks on my doors.

"Not really I don't know you so why would I", he said . I ignored him and walked passed my mirror. I noticed I was dressed down into a sports bra and spandex shorts. There's no point he done already seen me.

"Look I respect you enough to not punch yo ass for saying some stupid shit so what's the problem", I asked him. He shrugged and walked away from me.

He walked out the room. I shook my head and locked the door behind him.

"Winsten open the door man", he knocked on the door. I ignored him and started looking for some clothes to wear today. I grabbed some gray joggers and a yellow theme tie die shirt and some black socks. I grabbed my underclothes and took a deep breathe .

"Winsten man foreal", he said lowly.

"Respect me and I'll do the same, you earn respect", I said . I need to figure out how and when he got in here last night. All these rooms in this house and he choices to bother mines. Like nigga really.

"Understandable", he said against the door. I unlocked the door and swung it open. I shook my head and pushed past him to go into the bathroom.

After my quick shower and doing my face and brushing my teeth. I looked into the mirror. My braids were still neatly done . I smiled at my fine self. One thing about me is that I have a lot of confidence. I used to be bullied about my skinny frame but I don't think about it too much. Skinny people are lovely . I like my body and the way I'm built. Any other opinion is bullshit.

I throw my braids into a messy bun and grabbed my clothes and put them in my dirty hamper that was in my closet.

I sat on my bed and stared at Kenny as he sat on my fluffy white chair staring at me. We sat there staring for about 5 minutes . I got bored and sighed loudly .

"Why", he said.

"Why what ", I asked him. If he is talking about this room then he must be out of his mind. I'm not gonna get uncomfortable just for him.

"Why are you so you", he asked. I scrunched up my eyebrows.

"What you mean . You mean not a push over and have such a strong personality", I asked him.

"Yeah exactly", he slouched in his chair.

"I don't know when your the only child you kind of know what you want", I shrugged. It's just the way I was raised.

"So you have no siblings and no friends", he said.

"Woah now I'm not lonely . I'm the only child ,but my besfriend is my only sister if that counts", I answered.

"So this bestfriend of yours why would you leave her", he asked.

"Well I wouldn't call it leaving . I say I'm doing this for me . I'm down here because Cali jut seems more open and has a lot to do besides Houston", I said. Houston is a great city. Cali just has more opportunities.