Chapter Five

Riles POV

   I am going crazy on the inside. James keeps telling me he's hungry, Reese wont stop crying and my feet hurt so bad. Haleigh isn't doing anything but telling me that I need to feed my son. I'm trying to find a Steakhouse. I give Haleigh a 'Help me or Ima go crazy' look. Luckily she got it, and started to take Reese from me. I turn around at James and yell at him.  I tell him if he doesn't shut-up he was going to be in big amount of trouble. I mean I said it nicer, but you know what I mean.  I am going to find somewhere to eat, and James is going to eat there or he won't eat at all until dinner, no snacks, no nothing. He shut up after that, thankfully. I pushed the twins in their double stroller, and Haleigh took care of Reese. We finally found a nice little cafe with really big chocolate chip pancakes. I ordered ten pancakes, for all of to share. They tasted amazing!! After we payed $17.50, we went outside and went back to the manor. We put the kids to sleep, and went to take a nap our self's.

Two hours and a half later.

    My alarm went off, telling me that I needed to wake up and make dinner for the kids. It's my turn to make dinner, so I make Spaghetti and steak meatballs with garlic bread on the side. The kids will drink apple juice while Haleigh and I have Sparkling cider. Its all from scratch, so it'll take a while, but that lets the kids and Haleigh sleep. Once I'm finally done, I wake everyone and we all eat dinner peacefully. Just kidding. The kids are going crazy, so Haleigh thinks that if i take the mounted TV that swerves, we can calm them down with Netflix. So we move it so the kids can see it and put Are We Done Yet?  The kids calm down and eat their food without complaining. I realize that I never took Reese's clothes off. CRAP!! Her clothes are ruined. I just bought them.. oh well.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OK so I just updated for the third time today and I hope you like it. As you can see, Riley fed her kids so that's good. Ill probably update again today. So i hope you liked it!! love ya all!

Haleigh <3