Chapter two

Haleigh and I left around nine thirty to go fight. After about fifteen demons each, we decided to go home, but we stopped on the way home at Starbucks. Haleigh got a Coffee frappe with chocolate wrapped around the inside and whipped cream on top, and I got a strawberry cream frappe. We are extremely tired by the time we got home, and once I finally sat down, Reese started to cry. I sigh and start to get up, but Haleigh stops me. She goes upstairs and after five minutes, Reese quieted down and went back to bed. Haleigh comes back down and collapsed on the couch.

I wake up to to Reece crying and James laughing. The twins are also crying. Haleigh and I had fallen asleep on the couch. Haleigh is probably upstairs trying to calm the twins. I go find Reese and I see James laughing next to her.

"What did you do?", I boom. He instantly stops laughing and looks at me.

"He hit mwe!" Reece says in her little voice. She's hicuping and and crying. I yell at James and tell him to go to his room. I hug Reece and let her cry in my shoulder. I take her downstairs to get her some cereal for breakfast. I get lucky charms and set her in her highchair. I give her the bowl and go upstairs to finish yelling at James.

Haleigh POV

The kids are crying and I can't calm them down. I would ask Riles but she's yelling at James. You would think after three years of parenting I would know how to do this. After I'm sure rules is done, I ask her for help with the kids. She takes Ollie and he stops instantly. She does the same to Hayden. By the angle. How did she do that?

"Im just amazing" she answers, reading my mind.

**
Its haleigh. I hope you likes it, comment below

Haleigh