Chapter Sixteen

One month later (Haleigh's POV)

"Mommy, I'm hu-" James starts, but Riley cuts him off.
"If you tell me you are hungry one time, I will take away every single weapon you own and when we go to the lake tomorrow you will have to sit out and watch all of us have fun."
"NO RILES DONT BE SO HARSH" I yell at her.
"Well if he had stOPPED COMPLANING I WOULDN HAVE TO!"
She yells back at me.
"STOP YELLING" I scream at her.
"You started it" she says with a smirk.
"Fine" I grunt in annoyance and she storms off, leaving me to take care of four children all under the age of seven.

Four hours later

Reese and my kids are crying while James is just standing there like a freaking idiot. I'm over here wondering ' How does Riley take care of these kids?'
'I don't she' mind links me, 'I call mom'
'Where are you?" I ask.
'Nunna'
'Nunna what?'
'Nunna Business' She says with an attitude.
'Don't take my joke' I shoot back.
'I do what I want' she blocks the mind link and a cute boy walks up to, asking if I'm okay. He is about 6'6 with shaggy brown hair and electric blur eyes. He's really tan and did I mention hot!

"Auntie Haleigh!" James whines. "This man keeps talking to us!"

"Oh sorry! Um... Y-ya I'm fine." I stutter. I've never ever stuttered while talking to a boy.

"I'm Colten."

"Hiii"

ΠΠΠΠΠ
Have fun reading❤