Chapter Six

"Oooh! This one is handsome!" Haleigh  exclaims. We were in a boutique shopping for the kids. Well, Haleigh and I were shopping to, but shh don't tell anyone! I already found a green polka dot dress and a white shirt with a giraffe on it for Reece. Then I found a blue race car shirt, and found the twins the same things, just in their sizes. Haleigh just found a white shirt with a green dinosaur. We quickly found James size and rang everything up. It ended up being like fifty dollars. We leave and go back to the institute and give the kids lunch, so what happened yesterday with James wont happen again. I am feeding the kids and Haleigh comes in crying. 

     "Whats wrong, honey?" 

"He- ca-called- me an- and ye- yelled at me." 

     "Who? Calm down OK? Breath." I ask as calm as I can, but on the inside I'm about to go and murder someone. 

She takes a deep breath and said,"Sebastian" Sebastian was Haleighs ex husband, well not really husband, cuz it was a school thing, but anyways. She had the kids and less than a year later, they divorced. He saw the kids every weekend, but eventually stopped. Now he want to take the kids. 

      "WHAT THE HELL? I  THOUGHT I TOLD HIM TO LEAVE YOU ALONE! I AM GOING TO-"

"Calm down. He told me he wants the kids and when I told him no, he said that he will  get them eventually."

     "AHH HELL NO! IF HE EVEN TRIES TO CALL YOU AGAIN I WILL GO-" Haleigh cut me off again.

"Watch  your language. There are children."

     "Your right. OK. OK."

"I am moving the kids to my room and I am going to sleep. So are the kids, unless you dont mind."

     "No, no. I don't mind. I'll watch them."

"Ok, but bed by nine." She said sternly. 

     "OK, now go to bed."

Haleigh POV

    I got a call from Sebastian today. He wants the kids. I tell him no and he tells me he will get them one day. I go to Riles, crying my eyeballs out. She gets all fired up, but I calm her down. I go upstairs and move everything from the nursery to my huge, and I mean HUGE, room. Then I go to sleep. Well, I watch Pretty Little Liars until I fall sleep. I am very scared. I sit strait up and scream. I had a nightmare, and in that nightmare, Sebastian took the kids. Riley runs in, "What is wrong?"

"No-nothing, just a bad dream." I explain everything to her, and she leaves my room. She comes back holding a child in each arm and three blankets. I had like nine pillows on my bed so I gave her three and laid the kids on my bed. James and Reece will sleep on my bed, while she sleeps on the floor. I told her she could sleep on my bed, but she said she doesn't want the kids on the floor. So, that was that.  I'm glad I had someone Riley. She was amazing, and I know that I've said it before, but I truly mean it. She would do anything for me, and I would do the same. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey everyone! I really hope you like this, so Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think. I can't believe that in my last book, over 245 read my story! I hope I can get more than that on this book, so please vote, comment and recommend. I love you all so much, and your all amzing in your own wats, sorry ways! lol!

Love,

                       Haleigh- Hbeauty29 <3