Chapter 19

Riley pov

Haleigh is super ticked, I can tell. I know that I better head back before Haleigh hunts me down and kicks my butt. "Hey Eric?"
"Yes?" He asks calmly, but I can tell that he's nervous.
" wanna meet my family?"
"NOPE, NEVER."
"What? Ohhh never mind. Let's go" I say rolling my eyes. I take out my stele and make a portal. Stepping out, I see Haleigh, the kids and, "who the hell is holding my daughter?" I ask Eric. "Oh, that's Colten." He says calmly. Haleigh runs over to me, hugs me and then starts screaming at me. "I swear by the angle if you EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU PERSONALY!" She introduces herself and all Eric says is that we look ALOT alike. Supossidly Colten walks over with a James on his back, Reece in his left arm, Hayden in his right and Oliver clinging to his chest. He sets the kids down, wrapping his arms around Haleigh waist. Reece and James run over to me, yelling MOMMY! I pick them up and James states that there is stranger danger right behind me. Like right there. So Eric puts his arms around my waist and says, " Your mommy and I love each other very much, therefore I am not a stranger." "Oh, so... Your my daddy now?" We look at each other and I nod slowly.
Haleigh?
Yea
Can we talk privately? She nods and we walk to the lake house silently.
"Coffee or tea?"
"Coffee with Carmel creamer" I reply.
She makes it quickly considering her last job was as a barista.
"So I've decided I am going to print, fill out and send the divorce papers to my parents to give to aiden and have them explain everything." She nods, and replies by saying, " I shall do the same". I change into my swimsuit which is a navy blue bikini and surprisingly find swim trunks that I think will fit Eric. I through them at him and he walks to the house, but I stop him. " How do you know Colten?"
"I- Ill leave that to him to explain." He says hurriedly and goes to change. OK that was weird. I will figure this out.
"How do you know Eric?" I ask Colten.
"I'm an Alpha of the Bloodmoon pack and he's my beta." He says calmly.
"DID YOU KNOW THIS?" I yell at Haleigh.
"No, but that's OK. I mean now we can hide out in a safer place and its just who he is. Its not like he can change that." She says calmly. What is with this whole calm thing? I walk into the water and just swim away my problems.

OK so yea.
Love you all.❤