Chapter Seventeen

"Hi, I'm Haleigh and these are my kids and my niece and nephew, Hayden, Oliver, Reece and James." I say to Colten calmly. My wolf who I have named Carter {which is a girl and boy name} keeps yelling mine, but Carson is mine. I feel a twinge on guilt when I think of him.

"Sooo, Wheres your sister?" Colten asks, trying to make small talk.

"Oh, she went on a walk and left me with these four, so I am taking them to get a swimsuit to go swimming in our lake."

"Oh, what about your husband? ?" he says softly.

"Well, he's a mundane" I say hesitant.

"Isnt that forbidden?"

"Well isn't being a shadowhunter and a wolf forbidden?"

"So. Your a rule breaker? Want me to help?"

"Duhh, with what?" I ask innocently.

"Taking care of the kids." He says back to me.

"Oh, uh sure!" I say a little to happy. I tell him the address and he leaves going to get ready and so do I. I get the girls matching polka dot one pieces and the boys get black swim trunks. As for myself, I get a black bando with gold rhinestones covering the entire chest area and plain black boyshorts. "After lunch, wanna go swimming with us?" I ask Colten. He jumps and tells me that I scared him. I repeat my question an he says yes. 

'Good choice's Riley mind links.

Riley pov

I met a guy. His name is Eric. Hes got really tan skin, brown hair and green eyes. Beautiful, but I don't feel the same thing up feel with Aiden. I feel...

Ohhh cliffhanger! Ill update soon <3