Chapter Three

Still Haleighs POV

  "Riles, we should go there."

"Where?"

"Don't pretend that you don't know."

Riley sighed. "What about the kids?"

"We can take them with! To Idris!"

"What do we tell the guys?"

"We could tell them... We could tell them we have to go to Paris for work, and the kids want to go. But they cant come because- because  they have to work."

"OK." she says slowly. 

"Yes!" I exclaim. Hayden starts to whimper but stops after a few seconds. I run to the garage to get my huge suitcase and two duffle bags. I pack my bags first so I don't wake the kids up. After I pack my bags and numerous amounts of shoes, I go and quietly pack the kids bags. Then I wake Oliver up. I put him in his Nuna leaf rocker. Then I do the same to Hayden and go check on Riley.

Riley POV

"Riles, how you doing?"

"Great, I'm almost done."

"Do you want me to wake Reese and James up from their nap?"

"Sure." she leaves to go wake the kids up, and I load everything into Haleighs car. I find Haleighs stuff and load that in her car too. She has a Range Rover with seats that pull up.  The girls will go in the front, and the boys will go in the very very back row that pulls up. Haleigh and I write a letter telling the guys everything. We leave it on the counter and get the kids in the car. Haleigh will drive us to the institute, we will make a portal and go though to Idris. We will stay in Haleigh's and her sister, Emma, manor. It is the Fairfox manor. It is all white with gold foxes everywhere. There are a total of.. I think twenty-nine rooms. There are three master bedrooms and two nursery. I feel guilty lying to the guys, but it was important to Haleigh. The kids will love this, and I will too.