Chapter Thirteen

Ok, for those of you who have read my other book, you would know that I kind of changed my characters. And you also know that I only wrote like fourteen chapters, well in this book, I am going to try and write like thirty or more, so lets get in with the book! <3 Haleigh

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When we got downstairs, the guys kept staring at us with their moth open. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." Haleigh says. "Go upstairs and put on a tux, or your stuck watching the kids, while we go have fun!" She demands. They ran faster than I've ever seen them run. 'By the angle, the kids aren't that bad.' I mumble under my breath. With in ten minutes, the guys have showered, put on a tux and gelled their hair. I call my mom and she comes to watch the kids. I don't even tell her what to do, I mean she raised me and look at how I turned out. On our way the guys ask where we are going and Haleigh and I look at each other. We say, "a ball, duh look at our outfits." She turns on the radio and the song Ride by Twenty one Pilots comes on, (If you know this song,comment below. That would be awesome, and if you don't know it, look it up and listen to it. I start singing along and so does Haleigh, This brings back so many college memories, college party memories.

I just wanna stay in the sun where I find

I know its hard sometimes.

We reach the ball and link arms with our husbands. Walking makes me so happy, with everyone cheering, us smiling, it was amazing, until Aiden leans down and whispers in my ears, 'how do they know you and Haleigh?' I say I have to go to the bathroom, grab Haleighs arm and run to the restroom.

"We have to tell them."

"WHAT? No." she says confidently.

"Yes" I say through gritted teeth.

"WE. WILL. TELL. THEM. LATER." She says, I can tell I am making her mad. "And I will not talk about this anymore, because I am not letting my night be ruined." She storms out the bathroom and I follow her. "I'll tell you later" I tell Aiden, resuming our conversation. I walk away to Haleigh and we dance.

THREE HOURS LATER

"That was SO much fun!" Haleigh yells in the car.

"Whoooooooooooooooo" I yell.

"Shut up." Aiden says. He is a big fun-hater. I can't wait to see the kids! I'm tired. I close my eyes and lean on Aiden. I fall asleep into a deep slumber.

∞∞∞
OK so I'm going to surprise you all in the next chapter. Especially riles. Mwahhaha! Loves ya,
Byeeee