Chapter Nine

Riley's POV

"Don't EVER scare me like that!" Haleigh yells at Carson. She walks out the door, OK walk is an understatement, she storms out of the house and slams the door. I run after her, hearing Carson yell after Haleigh. "What is wrong?!" I yell at her.
"HE TOLD ME HE GOT MY KIDS AND YOUR KIDS A TV! ONE TV FOR EACH KID, AND HE KNOWS HOW MUCH I DONT WANT THE KIDS HAVING ONE!"
" calm the hell down!" I say to her.
"Goodbye!" She shouts. She stomps to her car, and leaves to go somewhere.

Carson's POV

She slapped me. She actually slapped me and not playfully. Really slapped me. Riley storms in after I hear a car door slam and someone leave. I aslo heard screaming. Aiden asked me if Haleigh has ever done that before, I said no. I'm really worried, and angry. What has gotten into her? "She's out of her mind!" Riley says. She goes to her room and slams the door. I call Haleigh parents and have them come watch Hayden, Oliver, Reece and James. They come gladly. I get Aiden to come in my car and we go to find Haleigh.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
This was just a filler chapter and I am going to write the actual chapter in a few minutes. I have to figure everything out, I just wanted more drama in the book, so ya. Love you all, bye!!