Chapter Twelve

Riley's POV

We got home and I give Haleigh her coat back. I go up-stairs and put on some fluffy pj's and go to the kids room. There is Reece on the left and James on the right. I love them so much, I mean they are my kids. I need to go downstairs and talk to Aiden. "Aiden" I purr, "I need to talk to you" He walks over. "I love you" I say. He leans in to kiss me and right before he does I put my hand to his lips and turn my face."I knew it." He says rolling his eyes. "Keep rolling you eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there." I laugh and go over to Haleigh. She gives me a gentle kiss on my cheek, looks at Aiden and laughs at him. "Haha I got a kiss and you didn't get one! And your married to her!" She continues to laugh. The she stops and get a serious look on her face. She pulls me up to my room, and well her room. The rooms are connected by a bathroom. We walk to the walk-in closet. She picks out a purple flowy dress with white lace at the top with one thin lacy strap. "What are we doing?" I ask suspiciously. "Well first off, I was joking about this, and second we are going to a ball!" She says excitedly. "If we are going to a Shadowhunters event then, I get to pick out my outfit." I say in a 'Duhh' tone. I go to my closet and I pick out a bright blue two piece for Haleigh. The top is a crop top bright blue lace with a shear piece that goes to her neck and is covered in jewels . Then the bottom is a ball gownish tulle skirt with jewels embellishing the top of the skirt. " Wear this." I tell her. "OK, but I get to pick-out your dress!" She says sternly. "OK" So she goes to my closet and picks out a simple strapless black ballgown dress with diamonds covering the chest area. We both turn around, strip down and put on nude bras. We put on new underwear and put on our dresses. I do a simple smokey eye and a winged eyeliner on. I also put on a nude lipstick. I curl my hair with little beach waves. Haleigh does a plain purple eye shadow and also puts on a nude lipstick. She does a french braid starting at her side part. She pulls it back into a bun. We both wear our combat boots (they are hidden under our dresses) and stick our steles and knifes in our boots. We then put our phones in our bras and walk down the stairs to go to a Shadowhunter ball!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey guys!! I needed to update today and this was my thought because I have writters block. I was going to update yesterday. but I went to the beach for the first time this summer so I was playing hard and yelling at boys who kept cheaking me out. Oh I even saved a four year old boy, because parents are stupid, they think its a good idea to leave your four year old kids by them selves while you GO TO PLAY IN THE WAVES! Ok I'm good now. I was TIRED! Alright, I'll let you go read other peoples books. :) Tell me what you think!

Love Haleigh <3