Chapter Eight

Haleigh's POV

I can't remember anything about going to the lake, but from what Riley tells me, I ran and jumped on the rope. And when I flew off, I hit my head on a rock and cut my head. I'm okay now, but where are my kids?

"Riles?"

"Mm?" She looks up from her magazine, and at me.

"Where are my kids?"

"Oh, I took them and my kids home. The guys are taking care of them."

"Oh. Are they OK? Where they scared? What did they see?"

"Ya, they are OK, and no, they were not scared. They didn't see anything."

"OK, good" So that was that, but I didn't get to say goodbye. I want to stay for a while, but Riley said that once I heal, we are going home. I'm mad at her. Very mad, but I'll get over it. James starts school, in three weeks. I'm so excited for him. We get to take him back to school shopping and clothes shopping. I remember making my mom take me shopping like a month before we even started school. I would have the most fun, picking out my backpack, lunch ox, folders, binders, pens, you get the idea.

One week later

"James, this one has a huge dinosaur!" Riley said. We were back to school shopping and all we had to find was a folder for James to put his papers from school in. He gets that one and we ring everything up. It was all under fifty dollars. I'm surprised. I am home now, its kinda disappointing. I am having fun with the kids, oh, and Carson he gave me the biggest scare ever! I don't want the kids having a TV in their room, because they won't do anything other than watch TV, so he told me that he got both the kids one, and he got Riles kids a TV too. I was so mad at him! I ran to the kids room and saw that there was no TV, so I ran downstairs, and Carson was on the floor, rolling around and laughing. I went over and slapped him in the face.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Annnddd, now I will get a ton of comments saying that a left it as such a huge cliff hanger.You probably all hate me, but that's okay.As soon as I finish writing this, I am wrriting my new chapter.