Chapter Ten

Haleigh's POV

I drive and drive around pointlessly. I'm not sure where I'm going to go, but I'm getting somewhere. Right now I see trees and trees. I park my car and place my forehead on my wheel, letting warm tears flow down my face. I can't believe I slapped him. I feel my chest fill with guilt while I respond to Carson's text messages..

 Carson: Where are you?

Me: I don't know.

Carson: What do you see?

Me: Trees.

I sob, wondering where Carson was. I miss him, feeling guiltier than ever. I see something move  in the corner of my eye. Slowly I get out of my car, ready to kick someones butt. I fold my hands into fists and pull my arms up. I look up, about to punch someone, when I see Carson. I run, no, full-on sprint towards him.  I tackle him and kiss him passionately. He just chuckles and says, "I love you too" I laugh and Aiden clears his through, in a way of saying 'This is awkward sooo..' Carson throws the keys at him, and he leaves. 

Carson's POV

I see Haleigh, looking as beautiful as ever as she tackles me and kisses me. Three hours later and we finally have gone home and taken a shower, together. I have forgiven Haleigh for everything. She stands up from sitting on the bed and walks to her walk in closet. She puts on a pair of flannel pjs. She walks out the door and walks down the stairs. I fall asleep as I'm watching The Simpsons.

Riles POV

I see Haleigh walk down the stairs and I quickly turn around and start to walk away. I feel bad for yelling at her, but I am afraid shes still mad at me. Aiden grabs my waist, holding me tightly. I close my eyes and feel Aiden let me go and then feel someones thin but semi-muscular arms wrap around me. I open my eyes and see Haleighs red flannel pajamas. I hug her back, and cry into her shoulders. I miss her, even though it's only been like five hours. I feel so guilty, yet I didn't do anything. I mean, I did yell at her, but still. I continue crying in her shoulder feeling Haleigh stroke my hair saying, 'It's alright.' After a while, I calm down and Haleigh and I kick the guys out of the house. They take the kids with them and we have a movie night.  We watch Papertown. It was OK, but way better than The Fault In Our Stars. That movie was just plain boring.  I only watched it for Haleigh, but now we are watching a movie that is way better. Fast and Furious 7! I love this movie, I've seen it like a bagillion times, but whatever. We finish the movie and I give her a kiss on the cheek and go upstairs to go to bed. I fall asleep almost as soon as I place my head on my pillow. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

OK, so I just updated one of the longest chapters I've ever done, so I'm really proud of myself. And BTW Riley I've never even seen you cry, and I don't think you would over something so small, because your a tough little cookie, but anywho.. Bye! Dont be a silent reader and vote, comment and like. 

Haleigh <3