Chapter One

Riley's POV

Five years ago, I married Aiden, I bought a house with Haleigh and her husband of one year. Four years ago, I had a son, James. Three years ago, i became an aunt to the most amazing twins, Hayden and Ollie. Two years ago I had a daughter, Reece. Ten minutes ago I killed six ravenor demons.

I walk back to my huge house. It has nine rooms and five bathrooms. Each room has a walk in closet, and there is a full library, a very big kitchenx a weapon room, two living rooms and a dining room. Oh, and a laundry room. I get back to m house and see Haleigh sitting out side with the kids.

She's holding Reece and James and her kids are playing in the inflatable pool that we have. I take Reece and say, "what's up, buttercup!" She giggles and Haleigh goes inside to make dinner. I make Tue kids come out of the pool to put on some more sunscreen. Aiden thinks I was shopping, so I put all the kids in the car, and we go to Barnes and Noble. I buy three books, and go home.

By the time I get home, dinner is done and the house smeels amazing. Haleigh made spaghetti and dinner rolls. All from scratch! I'm so excited to eat dinner. I have all the kids sit down and I strip Reece down, knowing if I keep her clothes on they will be stained forever. I put her in high chair and haleigh puts spaghetti in front of everyone. I hear laughter and the guys walk in. They come to the table and Haleigh makes them a plate too.

After everyone ate dinner, I have Aiden put Reece down for bed, and the kids will go to bed in about half an hour. After I put james to bed, and Haleigh puts her kids to bed, the guys go to bed and Haleigh and I go to fight demons.

***
I hope you like my new book, love UA

Haleigh