Chapter 3

POV: Ally

When the short one named Ian said that they were taking me home, I was excited.

But that excitement quickly faded when I realized what that meant.

It meant feeling loved, wanted. Then me trusting them, telling them everything, just to be put back here. Wondering what I did wrong.

Well, this time. That isn't going to happen. I'm going to stick to the plan and stay away.

The tall one, Anthony, occasionally looked back at me while in the car. Well, they both did actually. They must have noticed my non excitement. Wondering why the fuck I'm not happy. 

It was an awkward silence till Ian started a conversation, "So, uh, when we get back to the house, we're going to give you a house tour. Then play some MOTHER FUCKING VIDEO GAMES!"

I jumped when he yelled. I hated it but I'm just going to have to get used to it, seeing that he yells a lot.

I looked at them, they both looked confused. Did they see me jump? I hope not. That means questions for later.

"Ally, you know how you said you used to draw?"

I looked at Anthony and nodded.

"What did you mean by that?"

Anthony was now turned around to look at me. Since he wasn't driving, he was able to.

I gulped. "Um. I...I..." Cue the stutter! "I j-just don't do it an-any more."

"I know what you meant but I'm asking why don't you."

What do I say?! I don't want to tell them the truth so I'll just....lie?

"Um, I ran out of paper!" Yea, ran out of paper....sure.

He nodded, "Oh, ok."

With that he turned back up front.

Slowly after, we pulled into a driveway with one other car. Must be Anthony's.

I hopped out of the car and grabbed my bag, flinging it over my shoulder, hitting Ian in the process.

As a dumb ass reflex, I put my arms up to cover my face and leaned away, waiting for the blow, "Sorry!"

When nothing came, I opened my eyes and lowered my arms. All I saw were a confused Ian and Anthony.

I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my neck.

"Um, what was that?" Ian pointed a finger at me.

I looked down at my shoes, "I don't know."

They stood there a little bit longer before sighing and walking to the door.

Anthony pulled out his keys and opened the door, which lead to the hallway.

Ian jumped up and down, "ANTHONY! ANTHONY! CAN I GIVE HER THE TOUR?!"

Anthony smiled, "Sure Ian."

Ian ran in front, "Yessss!"

I giggled, but quickly recovered myself, no. No laughing at them. Because you find them funny and then you start to like them.

He skipped to the kitchen. He got on his knees and outstretched his arms, "THIS IS WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS!"

I laughed, ok, I can't stop myself. He is just so funny. I can't control when I laugh. It's just not possible.

Ian got up and smiled. He then ran and jumped onto the couch, "The living room, where we play video games and watch-YOU KNOW WHAT TV IS RIGHT? CAUSE IF-"