Chapter 11

POV: Ally

I was quiet in the car, earning looks from Ian, Anthony, Melanie and Mari.

I sighed and looked out the window, still having my mind caught up on those people.

Mari smiled, "So, how was the carnival?"

I looked at her and plastered a smile on my face, "It was a lot of fun!" Until I lost Ian and Anthony....

Anthony looked back, "Did, uh....never mind...I'll ask later..."

He looked back out the window, leaving me to wonder what he was going to ask...

~~Time Skip~~

We dropped everyone off at home and drove home ourselves. When we arrived, I walked in slowly, not wanting to know what Anthony was going to ask.

Ian and Anthony walked in, sitting on the couch. Ian patted the space between the two of them, "Come sit..."

I obeyed and leaned back with a huff, "What's up?"

Ian looked down at the ground, "When I found you again, you looked....I don't know....scared."

He looked back at me, "Did anything happen?"

"Hm?"

Anthony sighed, "When we were separated...did anything that could scare you happen. Something that could....change your mood."

I shook my head, "Nope."

"You sure?"

I laughed, "It was dark Ian, you must have read my expression wrong!"

It was silent for a little till Ian shrugged and stood up, "Yea...I guess....but you know you can tell us if something did happen, right?"

I nodded, "I trust you guys, don't worry."

They nodded and Anthony stood up, yawning, "I'm going to go to bed, I'll see you guys in the morning."

He walked down the hallway, Ian looked at me and smiled, "I'm going to crash also, I'll see you tomorrow kiddo."

I nodded, smiling up at him. He sighed and shook his head, walking to his room.

I let out a breath of relief. I know I lied to them and all, but I'm relieved that they didn't find out...I don't need them worrying as much as they already are.

I sighed and got up, trudging to my room, plopping on the bed.

I fell asleep right away, unaware of the nightmares to come.

~

I was in bed, drawing, when I heard two piercing screams from the living room. I jumped out of my bed and ran out the door, down the hallway, to find an unwanted sight.

Ian and Anthony were on the ground, knives wedged in their guts, blood all over the ground by their bodies. Two figures were over their bodies. I looked up to see the man and the woman that tried to kidnap me, smiles on their faces.

The woman shook her head, "Tsk, tsk, tsk....look at what you've done. They didn't deserve this..."

She pulled out the knife from Ian, causing my to let out a screech.

She looked back up at me, her lips curling into a devilish grin, "You did."

Before I could process what she meant, she lunged at me with the knife, stabbing me in the chest....

I jumped up with a piercing scream. I looked around, seeing that I was in my room, in the dark.

I hopped out of bed and ran out my door, tiptoeing up to Anthony's, peaking inside.

I nodded when I saw Anthony in his bed, no knife, no blood.

I closed the door softly and walked over to Ian's room, sighing in relief when there was no blood or knife either.

I closed the door softly and walked into the living room, checking each door, making sure they were locked. Sure enough, they were.

I felt the tension flow out of my body, being refilled with tiredness and ease. I walked back to my room and closed the door, climbing under the covers and closing my eyes. Falling into a nightmare less sleep.